Encounter: Coco in Niagara Falls

Date: 06/20/20
Name: Coco
Phone: Leolist link
Email Address: Leolist link
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...t_door-5855307
City: Niagara Falls
Address: Just off Lundy's Lane, close to Shoppers, KFC etc.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Cuddling, Massage, HJ, Fingering, DATY, BBBJ, Missionary, Doggy
Duration of Encounter: 1 hour
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length dark hair
Age: They claimed she was 20, but I doubt it. Probably 30s.
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell. If she does smoke, she takes great care of her hygiene.
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Just over 5 feet tall, long black hair, very cute face. Probably early 30s, but couldn't nail down an age, very attractive either way. Big, soft tits, C cup but look and feel so big on her small frame, she's very petite but not bony or scrawny. Smelled good, skin was soft, you can tell she takes care of herself. Clean & hygienic, truly the sweetest and cleanest pussy I've ever tasted.
Recommendation: Yes

First time posting here, and after reading so many reviews about Coco I decided to give it a shot. There's not much more that I can add that hasn't been said in her other reviews, perhaps besides a general lack of English fluency which did not really get in the way of anything before, during, or after. I will say that the other woman there asked if I'd like to do a duo, but I was singularly interested in Coco and politely declined. Both women were not pushy nor abrasive, I felt very comfortable.

She's kind, polite, clean, courteous, looks fantastic, tastes great, and a snug fit. She is certainly earning her reputation!