Best Movie & Book

Tell me the best movie you have seen recently or book you have read . The holidays are coming and Im a nerd I love to read and watch movies . I will share with you mine
I watched House of Gucci with Lady Gaga , She dressed impeccable , her tiny physique and old Hollywood glam hair and make up along with her outstanding acting in this film , in my option makes it a must see . She really showed her acting skills , I hope she gets a award for this film

Book
Jack Reacher
Better off Dead by Andrew Child
I love the Jack Reacher series but this one was written by Andrew child Lee's son . disappointed this book you can tell was not written by Lee , he hesitates to much about his actions , he lets people live , he also gets the police involved instead of handling it himself . Anyhoo , If you're a fan of Lee Child I don't recommend this new novel .
Haven't watched any new movies, not thrilled with what comes out of Hollywood. Have lately had a hankering to watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Haven't seen that since I was a kid.
For TV show, the old episodes of The Wild, Wild West are always a treat.

My reading lately is non-fiction. Probably the last novels I read were a few of Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth Series. It begins with Wizard's First Rule. Rather interesting in that the author has an understanding of people and nations, treachery and manipulation. Intense story with love, violence, torture, sex, and magic all set in a mythical place called The Old World. It keeps your attention.
I absolutely hate Terry Goodkind. He copied so much from Robert Jordan and the Wheel of Time which is now being released by Amazon. I love Wheel of Time. It is a huge series, 14 mammoth books. It is a really good story. Hopefully Amazon does it justice.

For nonfiction

When Breath becomes Airnis an incredibly well written book by anStganford hematology fellow that v is diagnosed with an unusual form of lung cancer. Very poignant.

The emperor of all maladies is a history of cancer and cancer treatments. I thought it was very interesting.

If you like Rome there is an incredible series by Colleen Dewherst
The First Man in Rome is about gaius Marius…he was a few years before Cesar. Followed by Sulla, Caesar, Antony and finally Augustus. What is very interesting are she uses actual letters between the protagonists and builds the story around the letters
I love Wheel of Time and Sword of Truth! But Doc is right Terry Goodkind did crib some of Robert Jordans notes lol. Currently reading Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson. It’s another good one.
I absolutely hate Terry Goodkind. He copied so much from Robert Jordan and the Wheel of Time which is now being released by Amazon. I love Wheel of Time. It is a huge series, 14 mammoth books. It is a really good story. Hopefully Amazon does it justice.

For nonfiction

When Breath becomes Airnis an incredibly well written book by anStganford hematology fellow that v is diagnosed with an unusual form of lung cancer. Very poignant.

The emperor of all maladies is a history of cancer and cancer treatments. I thought it was very interesting.

If you like Rome there is an incredible series by Colleen Dewherst
The First Man in Rome is about gaius Marius…he was a few years before Cesar. Followed by Sulla, Caesar, Antony and finally Augustus. What is very interesting are she uses actual letters between the protagonists and builds the story around the letters Originally Posted by Rockydoc

I took this image just for you ! I have only read 1-3 or Robert Jordan , I believe there are 15 of them and they have made a series on Netflix The wheel of Time

Yes, there is a prequel which makes 15 but the main series is 14 books. The last 3written by Brandon Sanderson after Jordan passed. It is a huge series.

4.4 million words. The word count equals all these together. All of game of thrones, lord of the rings and Harry Potter books. The Bible and War and Peace. Incredible world building, great character arcs.

The Amazon series has to cut out a lot but appears a pretty solid effort.
Lauren, book 4 was probably my favorite in the series
Lauren, book 4 was probably my favorite in the series Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I don't have book 4 but i just ordered it online last night . Im excited to read it and will give you a update . I love that you read so much . I have a Ipad when I travel with my books on it so I don't have to pack them . But Im much prefer the book in hand to turn the pages and I love how they smell