Arkansas is there any

Hobbyists in Fort Smith?It’s been a while since I visited Arkansas and would like to also venture in some new towns as well
Just have no idea 🤷♀️ if there any hobby aside NWA & Little Rock
Thanks VJ
Texarkana and Jonesboro
Haven't you been up to NWA?
Hot Springs is favorite hangout for one old monger
Hot Springs is favorite hangout for one old monger Originally Posted by WMJ4657
That monger has tapped everything from Texarkana to Blytheville
West Memphis, Pine Bluff, Saline County, and of course Hot Springs. A lot of money to be had down there.
Texarkana and Jonesboro Originally Posted by Baconman
Baconman is there any reason for those 2 towns as one has 29k population the other a little above 100k the line of works? Like Bentonville been the headquarters of Walmart?
Or you just want me far far away from NWA (I’m teasing lol)
Thanks for recommendations one as to keep in mind Is I travel by Uber fly train or bus which the latest are almost inexistant in Arkansas as for renting a car I no longer do for personal reasons
I personally don’t like to fly fromNWA as it’s expensive Southwest don’t fly out of there .
So my decision on yours are important I don’t mind trying a a new areas that may take time to get potential thst been said I don’t want to set myself to failure
Again thanks for the replies and pms
More opinions ? More welcome to chime in
Bisous Vic
VJ, here's my thinking about these 2 cities. Jonesboro has become more popular lately but it seems some of the ladies have dropped so that makes a demand to a market. Texarkana would be more of a fishing expedition but I used to work there 2 days out of the week for a year and always had a hard time finding someone there. Guys I used to talk to around there always had problems finding someone. As far as the NWA market. Yeah the farther the better for you. Can't give my reasons for that on here. I'll let the NWA participants fight for their area.
VJ, here's my thinking about these 2 cities. Jonesboro has become more popular lately but it seems some of the ladies have dropped so that makes a demand to a market. Texarkana would be more of a fishing expedition but I used to work there 2 days out of the week for a year and always had a hard time finding someone there. Guys I used to talk to around there always had problems finding someone. As far as the NWA market. Yeah the farther the better for you. Can't give my reasons for that on here. I'll let the NWA participants fight for their area. Originally Posted by Baconman
Thanks for the explanation about the 2 towns it’s appreciate.As for me to stay away from NWA we both know why you are saying that as well as admin
If someone is thst desperate to get me out of the market and put in fear because she burned her bridge with 95% of NWA at the end of the day if I go down that person will have the repercussions of its actions ..I feel that it would be unfair that I skip nwa and not see some regulars faces because of that .At the end of the day it will be «sacré bleu « she is id though on screening .But what you prefer a rat amoung you or someone that tour to meet wonderful gents that don’t always have that opportunity as touring ladies shy away for some reasons that shall not be mentionned but known
I alewdy schedule NWA it’s confirmed just looking to confirm other town
So as you gave me 2 towns that are opposite of state which one ?
I know you have the «eyes of a tiger»
Thanks you merci
Victoria
Lol,I don't do rats and I don't blame you for going to NWA. If nothing else but principle alone. If I had to choose between Jonesboro or Texarkana. I'd choose Jonesboro because I believe you would make more money there.
Thanks for the recommendations everyone I think I figured my tour to Arkansas a bit challenging but we shall see.Texarkana might be in future if I do Shreveport LA or Dallas but I really don’t know at the moment for that one .
Would love to see you here in NWA!
Would love to see you here in NWA! Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
Seconded
Welcome back VJ and Happy Holidays ! I feel NWA and LR is the best 2 cities for business for ladies when they come here , Hope you have a wonderful trip
Hello Arkansas
Just a quick reminder I do require screening
And yes for me obvious reason they are some people that I won’t take as reference for obvious reason
Merry Christmas & happy holidays to everyone !
VJ