Old days

[B] So what happened to the old days when girls used to actually answer their phone when you text them, nowadays all you get are women that think they are made of gold or advertise but never answer their phone so actually they're just wasting guys time, it used to be a fun market now I thought Wichita was bad in terms of communication Kansas City is 100 times worse
Seems it is worthwhile going to a NV brothel, no appointment, no vetting, no games, could be pricey but all legal, don't have to watch for LE.
very very expensive.
not EVERY gal has raised their rates/is expensive...some of us still give a blue-collar working man a great bang fir his buck! lol
You just gotta know who to call!
And don't reach out to those who have passed before. There are a lot of ladies on here.
The old days, great communication, 3 roses, the door opens and.....Jenna of KC. What a fu***** knockout. Damn I miss the old days
Did you ask for the Bonedigger Discount??
  • Frick
  • 05-01-2024, 08:10 PM
I have seen a lot of ladies who use to post on here keep their donation close to the original ones.
I have seen a lot of ladies who use to post on here keep their donation close to the original ones. Originally Posted by Frick
I would love to know a few of them
Catman, I've changed my donation once since I started. I'd say my donation is quite reasonable.same for Dallas
Kimmy, Yourdesire, Dallas JusJen, Kati, and on and on
Thank you Lewis
Catman, I've changed my donation once since I started. I'd say my donation is quite reasonable.same for Dallas Originally Posted by yourdesire
Your desire ifactor in more than just money
I really enjoyed this job. With this economy and the current state of this business, I think lots of ladies are at their regular jobs trying to survive. I’m thinking if you pick a date and time, just text or email her. I’m sure she will get back to you prior to when you want to book. No?

I hear you though, and agree with you. It did used to be fun. We could tour and have fun, guys pre-booked, showed up, screened. It was nice. Now it’s just cancel,cancel,cancel. It’s not just me, it’s everyone and it’s creating lots of tension. Boooooo
I still enjoy the hobby, though I have to admit it was fun or when I first started people were more playful on the forums and in person