Best providers in the 40+ age bracket

Hey there fellow Hobbyists and Providers.

Wanted to see who you feel are some of the best providers in the 40+ age bracket.

Let me qualify "best" ...it can be who you think are the best looking, best providing, best body etc.

Please feel free to put a list up...thanks everyone
Slave Guinevere when she is visiting from SA. Gorgeous woman, a real treat.
Good to see that someone else appreciates ladies over 40. More mature ladies have an allure and advantages that make them so hot and desirable.

Houston has a number of ladies over 40 who are worth a look. Fancyinheels, Adventuress4U, and Ms. Athena to name a few. All have been great experiences for me and will be in the future. You can't go wrong with any of them.

Dallas Rain when she visits town is not to be missed. She is one heck of an experience. I cannot get enough of that lady.

I can't believe she is over 40 but Reese Foster belongs on a best of list for just about any category you could possibly consider.

I don't know if she has retired, but TexasStarr is probably close to 40 and would belong on this list, too. She has been great every time I've seen her.

There are, no doubt others, but right now I am tired so my memory isn't firing on all cylinders.
Reese....if she can fit you in
Proud of their age ladies above 40, with really great body, good attitude and enjoying genuinely the fun:

Personal opinion based on first hand experience - YMMV obviously

- Macy Manning

- Jonna Houston

- Slave Guinevere
I have had the most enjoyable times with Dolly. She is gaining weight, but she gives a great experience and has a real good personality.
PAULINA PAYNE

**mic drop*
Paulina Payne is classy, smart, and generally amazing, and genuinely enjoys anything from GFE/BFE to pretty kinky sensual domination.
2nd Macy Manning and would add Lia Luv.
PAULINA PAYNE

**mic drop*
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Has my vote also
PAULINA PAYNE

**mic drop* Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Paulina Payne is classy, smart, and generally amazing, and genuinely enjoys anything from GFE/BFE to pretty kinky sensual domination. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
Has my vote also Originally Posted by poppy71
Wonderful Lady!!
My vote too!!
I just saw NewKitten and at 39 she's knocking on the 40s door and imho she is definitely one to add to the list.
Looks like Paulina has some fans...I will definitely check her out. Thanks guys
SNL Paulina is worth the time and effort !!!
These are defiantly my top 3 in no certain order. I've actually visited with 2 of the 3 and had a great time.
Reese Foster (fan base continues to grow)
Paulina Payne (aka giggles)
Macy manning (true squirter)