Gotta ask the Women!

I've often wondered two things while doing this thing we call a hobby.

#1. Does the provider actually like it when I pull her hair back and watch while she proceeds with the bj?
Or have my hands on her head at all!?

#2. Wonder if the provider would care if I broke out the phone for a video? Seems to me it could be fun!
Both questions are case by case basis. One provider will say yes, one will say no. Even the ones that say yes, might not say yes to you based on a number of different reasons. Are you expecting each and every provider to chime in with a laundry list of different opinions?

In my case, I like getting my hair pulled, but only by those that know how. You don't just yank it. And if you manage to piss me off half through the BJ, you're better off keeping your hands to yourself. Also I don't like dirty talk. Only a handful of client got away with dirty talk (and of that handful, 99.9% of them were under the age of 35).

I'm perfectly fine with video. BUT you have to pay me my video rates if you plan to take a private video. Or you can sign a release form and send me a copy so I can place it on my website.

I've seen guys in other cities talking about "check out this video I took of her!" Umm no, just no. If videos are going to be passed around like the offering plate at church, then I'm up charging. Also, I don't trust "for my eyes only" BS. It may be for your eyes only, but that won't stop you from posting it to Google Docs and sharing it with the community of bastards.

I'm about money, pay me and we'll be best friends. Rip me off, and I'll destroy you....with a smile like a lady
Now with that being said, lets bring on the fake "oh I just love it when you pull my hair, big boy" BS posts. Lol....ah I'm just kidding ladies
Sassy answers....I like it mam! To each their own for sure just wanting to here some options which you did in great detail! 😉 Totally understandable about the videos....can't really trust anyone these days. I'd be the guy to sign the form. I've made a few videos but nothing big and it's fun that's the only reason I asked.
Respect goes a long way, majority don't care you helping guide or keep the hair out of the way during bj with the exception of one VP on here. Told me not to put my hand on her head cause it shows a sign of dominance. laughed at her and pretty much sat back thinking I already started can't pull up and get out now.
I like my hair pulled and the video it depends on who it's with
Respect goes a long way, majority don't care you helping guide or keep the hair out of the way during bj with the exception of one VP on here. Told me not to put my hand on her head cause it shows a sign of dominance. laughed at her and pretty much sat back thinking I already started can't pull up and get out now. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz

Lmfao!!! That's awesome!!
I like my hair pulled and the video it depends on who it's with Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
We may need to work something out my dear!
I don't care if ya do...but PLZZZZ do NOT push my head down...I do not think that is the proper way to "make my mascara run" lol
Initially I thought "really this question has to be asked"..but then I read..and read some more..and I came to the determination that in fact I guess guys do need clarity on many many things.

#1 video-since its generally not accepted in the hobby as privacy is expected by both parties, those offering or willing should and will have rules often up to and including additional fees. you can't expect otherwise and it should be a hefty fee all things considered. Busting out a phone and doing it should result in the end of the date. Asking to bust out your phone during the date should result in a polite professional response of no thank you if she isn't interested. guys will ask for many things often times as a result of a previous experience with a different provider

#2. I am as confused as you gents as to what is allowed or acceptable when it comes to many sexual things. I don't know if it makes sense to cast yourself as a naughty whore ready to be used and get you off yet have an abnormal amount of rules and regs and the propensity to become offended and aggressive if one of the guys crosses a line he may or may not know about due to ones perceived and advertised persona on the boards. it has always baffled me the ones that make themselves out to be "xyz" yet have rules and attitudes that absolutely counter their "xyz" persona. "i'm a nasty cock sucker she says"..just don't come in her fucking mouth.."i will be your naughty girl"..just don't grab my head, push my head down, pull my hair or do anything i may or may not have told you could be wrong or i will come unglued. Jesus..i am as confused as anyone and i'm not the one paying.

So..to the op..i doubt you will ever know what the hell a girl will or wont allow fully..gray area allows "outs" when shit goes wrong. it allows pseudo upcharges, wiggle room and it forces guys to walk on eggshells..It has become more clear in my time back of why i look up and im like..why the fuck are you just holding the bed.."oh sorry the last few providers said i can't grab their head"...its unfortunate because you shouldn't have to worry about doing something wrong,you pay hard earned money to relax and get away for that time frame...if a girl is a known GFE then its easy, the problem lies in those that project an image of "submissiveness" or naughty or kinky or whatever but then have so many rules counter to that..if a girl can call themselves a nasty whore the guy paying them should be able to to their face..if a girl wants to jump on here and brag about loving cock and will suck your cock and put a dick in my mouth she outta be willing..dare i say expect the guy to grab her head and fuck her mouth..she should be willing to take his cum..she should be willing or at the very very least NOT OFFENDED NOR AGGRESSIVE when the guy crosses a line. dont get me wrong, im all for rules but i don't thing you can or should project yourself as such and such but have rules contrary to that persona, in my mind you can't be a nasty cock sucker if you don't cim, if you care what the guy says to you while you do it or what he touches, you can't be a dirty sub if you are aggressive, and want to control what the guy will or won't say ..thats just a few.

I have found in my 14+ years in this biz that polite responses DURING THE DATE usually goes a long ways towards befriending the guy. It's nothing personal..it can't be he don't know me personally, at the end of the day its business that includes something society deems personal. Therefore he calls me a fat bitch while fucking me..ok..it isn't personal. He calls me names..ok..its not personal..hair pulling to hard or extreme..a quick smile and a "sweety thats a little to hard" solves the problem..i just don't see a need in person to get worked up..
I don't care if ya do...but PLZZZZ do NOT push my head down...I do not think that is the proper way to "make my mascara run" lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's a good way for him to find out how sharp my teeth are
See there are ins and outs to this. And I and prolly most of the hobbiest here have prolly all been in the weird situation were our hands were off the bed going for the head but shy and confused cause you don't know if it's right or not ya know? Just thought it was a good topic for "you" the "providers" to give us some insight! Thank you for the detailed advice!
I've often wondered two things while doing this thing we call a hobby.

#1. Does the provider actually like it when I pull her hair back and watch while she proceeds with the bj?
Or have my hands on her head at all!?

answer: YMMV-treat it like a relationship, better to ask forgiveness then permission(joking, sorta). apparently you may or may not have your hands on a providers head and the amount of guidance and/or pressure you use while there may or may not result in aggressive responses. how you proceed depends on how well you know the lady haha. but realize not every provider is as easily offended and some of us even get frustrated when you have been shown/taught to proceed a certain way. But I also now know why so many guys i have seen since being back ask constantly "can i do this or that" are u sure?" etc etc

#2. Wonder if the provider would care if I broke out the phone for a video? Seems to me it could be fun! Originally Posted by Sasquatch501
answer: usually agreed upon poor behavior or the girl should be compensated very very generously unless discussed prior to meeting. You or most would probably have a odd reaction if the lady "busted out her phone" and snapped pics of your face licking her?

added in case my previous post was to far off topic
I'm sure a lot of girls answers will be different... but for me, I don't allow video. I value my anonymity. Light hair tugging is ok, but nothing aggressive or painful.

During oral, I don't care for anyone guiding my movements. I like to be in control, especially during deep-throat. Just sit back, relax & let me take the reins... I'm very good at it. Of course, verbal encouragement is always welcome.
I guess thats my point, its ashame that guys "don't know" whats right or what to do or not or may have thought they knew but broke a girls rule not meaning to. I believe clarity and advertising yourself the way you expect or are willing to accept the guys to act goes a long ways. You certainly can't ask before the date then it spooks the girl, you have to base alot of it off board persona and ads and apparently even then you might fuck up with some. thats unfortunate for you the customer/client. However my best advice would be go into each date with a different lady with a fresh attitude and fresh approach who knows..she might be the one that is totally cool and laid back. walking on eggshells is not cool..and it frustrates me to see guys once we meet acting as if we literally aren't about to be fuck buddies and do the nasty haha..im like..if you got your dick in me..whatever happens next can't be much more personal than that lmao...some rules are expected and general across the hobby..but not every girl is the same

guys need to remember that despite what they project, many are very insecure and very much unhappy being here. Many will advertise in such a way as to gain your business but the resulting date may fall short of that. and many despite their persona don't want the slightest hint of being "forced", the guy "taking control of them" or any aggressive behavior towards them..no different then a girl claiming she loves to ride..come one guys..oldest provider trick..its to control depth, to not allow you to have control and to not put herself in a vulnerable spot.. ho tricks

See there are ins and outs to this. And I and prolly most of the hobbiest here have prolly all been in the weird situation were our hands were off the bed going for the head but shy and confused cause you don't know if it's right or not ya know? Just thought it was a good topic for "you" the "providers" to give us some insight! Thank you for the detailed advice! Originally Posted by Sasquatch501