In need of some good news? Well here it is! ARKANSAS ATF ROXY INTERNATIONAL is......

MOVING HOME!!!
BACK TO CENTRAL ARKANSAS

As some may all ready know, I will be moving back to Central Arkansas at the end of the summer!
I'm so excited to come home and be closer to all my favorite fellas!
I wanted to give everyone a heads up on the great news!
I'll be here quite a bit between now and the end of summer supervising the renovation of my new home!
I hope you guys will give me something a little more interesting to supervise until the project is complete and long after hehehe!
I'm more than ready to be settled in Arkansas for round two!!!
Great News Ms Roxy! We've wanted our girl back here full time! Glad to hear your home is closer to being finished! Look forward to having you back here! Best news this weekend!!!
Great News Ms Roxy! We've wanted our girl back here full time! Glad to hear your home is closer to being finished! Look forward to having you back here! Best news this weekend!!! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Thanks babe!! I'm looking forward too!!
Welcome back, Roxy! Sounds like you were missed!
Welcome back, Roxy! Sounds like you were missed! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thanks girl!
I know that I sure have missed everyone!
Now that i'll be back soon we will have to grab that drink that we've been talking about forever lol!
Thanks girl!
I know that I sure have missed everyone!
Now that i'll be back soon we will have to grab that drink that we've been talking about forever lol! Originally Posted by Roxy International
Definitely! Let's plan on it the next time you're visiting Northwest Arkansas!
Hooray! Hopefully we can treat you right when you get back here
Hooray! Hopefully we can treat you right when you get back here Originally Posted by MrIntrepid
Awe Arkansas fellas have always done a great job of treating me right!
Welcome back!
Dang, I was hoping NWA was going to win out! But hey, LR is closer so we'll take it. Welcome home, sweet girl.
Welcome back Roxy. I may try to contact you later this summer. Glad you're moving back.
I'll be A LOT closer hogmanjones! That means a lot more visits to NWA for sure! !

Thanks scottprestons & willro!
Thts awesome girl I'm happy for u. We will have to get a drink together sometime. If ur up for it. Would love to meet u
Oh hell yes!!!
Thts awesome girl I'm happy for u. We will have to get a drink together sometime. If ur up for it. Would love to meet u Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Thank you! Yes that would be fun!!