Do's and dont's of making a appointment with a new provider?

I've been a hobbyist for 10+ years so I don't feel I'm clueless, but what I can't figure out is what is the best way to schedule a visit with a provider that's never seen me before. It seems like it's more of a game of luck than anything else. I have references, I've contacted through ECCIE, I've tried calling, and using text but it never seems to be a easy or simple process. is this the case for everyone or just me?
Its just you.

No really if all your references are a year old then you may have to start all over again and see someone who is willing to see new people or someone that uses an alternate method when your don't have references.
Maybe, just maybe, you aren't contacting the right girls. Yes, a fine ass and a nice set of tits can easily put a grown man in a trace, but you have to look at the bigger picture.

1. check for any alerts.
2. check her reviews
3. ask other men that have seen her

If all three check out then check your references. Make sure they are up to date and reference friendly (really reference friendly, some girls say they are but they aren't).
Lol! Danielle you are right. There are actually 3 providers that have been arround a long time and well researched but just can't make it happen. Thanks for the advice sweetie.

Theotherguy1 - its a good thing I don't have low self esteem. Lol. I do need to update some of my references.
+1

Maybe, just maybe, you aren't contacting the right girls. Yes, a fine ass and a nice set of tits can easily put a grown man in a trace, but you have to look at the bigger picture.

1. check for any alerts.
2. check her reviews
3. ask other men that have seen her

If all three check out then check your references. Make sure they are up to date and reference friendly (really reference friendly, some girls say they are but they aren't). Originally Posted by Danielle Reid