Texas Dims ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-checked

Dim-retard criminality has no boundaries!

Texas Dims ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-checked

The Texas dim-retard Party asked noncitizens to register to vote, sending out applications to immigrants with the citizenship box already checked “Yes,” according to new complaints filed Thursday asking prosecutors to see what laws may have been broken.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation alerted district attorneys and the Justice Department to the pre-checked applications, and also included a signed affidavit from a man who said some of his relatives, who aren’t citizens, received the mailing.

(Washington Times)

This is totally untrue. Follow the sources. It’s BS.
And you would how?

Link please!!!
I am sorry and you would how please do tell me what does that mean
This is totally untrue. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really do need to read the entire article, again. One can only imagine why you failed to understand that the complaints were filed with sworn and signed affidavits attesting to the factual basis of the complaints. Non-citizens received mailings from the dim-retard party containing voter registration forms with the block verifying citizenship pre-checked "yes". These non-citizens were urged by the dim-retard party to complete the forms in order to register to vote -- which is illegal because these people ARE NOT U.S. CITIZENS.
Did you have access to the mail list? Did the “source”? The complainant?

Again, it’s another hysterical conspiracy story.
Did you have access to the mail list? Did the “source”? The complainant?

Again, it’s another hysterical conspiracy story.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The complaints were filed with affidavits in Hidalgo and Starr counties. Do you have proof this did not happen?
I don't believe that really took place
I don't believe that really took place Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
The Washington Times is reporting that it did happen.
Known far right rag. Deals in conspiracy.

That Washington Times.
The complaints were filed with affidavits in Hidalgo and Starr counties. Do you have proof this did not happen? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don’t think you know very much about South Texas politics, IBH.

That’s why I asked the original questions.

I believe it’s a story. But only because someone wrote it. The spin, however, is what makes it Fake news.
The Washington Times is reporting that complaints with supporting evidence and sworn affidavits were filed in two Texas counties in regards to dim-retard mailings to non-citizens -- mailings that contained partially completed voter registration forms with the citizenship block indicating "yes" already marked. It is against Texas law to encourage illegal voting.
So if it's against the law. WHEN WILL we hear/see criminal charges brought to bear?
So if it's against the law. WHEN WILL we hear/see criminal charges brought to bear? Originally Posted by garhkal

Texas Dems ask Non-Citizens to Register to Vote, Send Applications With Citizenship Box Pre-Checked – Gov. Abbott Responds

“This is being investigated,” said Governor Abbott on Thursday evening adding there will be “serious consequences” if it turns out to be true.

(The Gateway Pundit)
Yep. Governor Abbott's office is on it...

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/st...-ryan-saavedra

Poor dimretards didn't learn a thing from 2016. They can't win even when they cheat!