Speaking of Nationalists — US white supremacist leader Robert Rundo arrested in California

Banner day for the “nationalist movement.”

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45973256

US white supremacist leader Robert Rundo arrested and charged with inciting riots

Robert Rundo, co-founder of the Rise Above Movement, was arrested at LA International Airport on Sunday.

Three others have also been charged, one of whom remains at large.

The four are accused of travelling to events across California and to one in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year that led to the death of a woman and shocked the nation.

Earlier this month, four other members of the Rise Above Movement were charged with attacking counter-protesters at the Unite the Right march in Charlottesville in August 2017.

A woman died after a man drove into a crowd of counter-protesters.

The New York Times says Mr Rundo, 28, had crossed into Mexico and was "brought back" to the United States to be arrested at LA airport.

Fellow Rise Above Movement members Robert Boman, 25, and Tyler Laube, 22, were arrested on Wednesday while Aaron Eason, 38, remains at large.

The US Attorney's Office alleges they acted with "intent to incite, organise, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on riots".

Three of the four, including Mr Rundo, are accused of attacking counter-protesters and journalists at a Make America Great Again rally in Huntingdon Beach, California, in March.

Mr Rundo is alleged to have assaulted two protesters, while Mr Laube allegedly punched a journalist in the face.

Mr Rundo travelled to Europe earlier this year with two of those already charged in the Charlottesville case to celebrate the birthday of Adolf Hitler.
The title of your thread is wrong. It should read.......

"Speaking of Pieces of Shit.....White Supremasist Leader and Total Moron Robert Rundo Arrested in California".

These people are not patriots, heroes or even human. They are the lowest scum in the Country, right there with ANTIFA, the Black Panthers, the KKK and other idiots.
+1

The title of your thread is wrong. It should read.......

"Speaking of Pieces of Shit.....White Supremasist Leader and Total Moron Robert Rundo Arrested in California".

These people are not patriots, heroes or even human. They are the lowest scum in the Country, right there with ANTIFA, the Black Panthers, the KKK and other idiots. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Banner day for the “nationalist movement.”

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45973256

US white supremacist leader Robert Rundo arrested and charged with inciting riots

Robert Rundo, co-founder of the Rise Above Movement, was arrested at LA International Airport on Sunday.

Three others have also been charged, one of whom remains at large.

The four are accused of travelling to events across California and to one in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year that led to the death of a woman and shocked the nation.

Earlier this month, four other members of the Rise Above Movement were charged with attacking counter-protesters at the Unite the Right march in Charlottesville in August 2017.

A woman died after a man drove into a crowd of counter-protesters.

The New York Times says Mr Rundo, 28, had crossed into Mexico and was "brought back" to the United States to be arrested at LA airport.

Fellow Rise Above Movement members Robert Boman, 25, and Tyler Laube, 22, were arrested on Wednesday while Aaron Eason, 38, remains at large.

The US Attorney's Office alleges they acted with "intent to incite, organise, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on riots".

Three of the four, including Mr Rundo, are accused of attacking counter-protesters and journalists at a Make America Great Again rally in Huntingdon Beach, California, in March.

Mr Rundo is alleged to have assaulted two protesters, while Mr Laube allegedly punched a journalist in the face.

Mr Rundo travelled to Europe earlier this year with two of those already charged in the Charlottesville case to celebrate the birthday of Adolf Hitler. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm shocked that 4 remaining white supremacists (out of maybe a couple thousand tops) in America got arrested.

I was always told it is a racist country. Those people being arrested tends to prove the country is not racist. Leftists only pretend it is racist so they can grab power by scaring their base.

I think the Rules for Radicals guy (that asshole motherfucker Alinsky) should have been arrested for fomenting the overthrow of the country.

Did he die of AIDS?

BTW, nationalists are not white supremacists. Different groups.
It is a YUGE surprise that your response would be what it was, my friend.

But the leading white supremacist isn't Rundo. It's Twitler. Straight up.

Oh Yessup - his daughter is a Jew - when will you learn??
I'm shocked that 4 remaining white supremacists (out of maybe a couple thousand tops) in America got arrested.

I was always told it is a racist country. Those people being arrested tends to prove the country is not racist. Leftists only pretend it is racist so they can grab power by scaring their base.

I think the Rules for Radicals guy (that asshole motherfucker Alinsky) should have been arrested for fomenting the overthrow of the country.

Did he die of AIDS?

BTW, nationalists are not white supremacists. Different groups. Originally Posted by friendly fred

alinsky died of heart attack I think. Aids didn't exist in early 1970s.
Oh Yessup - his daughter is a Jew - when will you learn?? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Whose daughter is “a Jew?” Rundo’s?

And who is Yessup?

When will YOU learn?

Did he die of AIDS?

BTW, nationalists are not white supremacists. Different groups. Originally Posted by friendly fred
All nationalists aren't white supremacists, but white nationalists definitely are. Civic nationalists may be but not necessarily, however, identifying someone as a "nationalists" generally means that 75% they are a white supremacists or 25%, they really don't mind white supremacists.

LB
I'm shocked that 4 remaining white supremacists (out of maybe a couple thousand tops) in America got arrested. Originally Posted by friendly fred

And how is it HE GETS arrested for "inciting violence" while Maxine watters, and others who've also called for violence, have not been arrested?
All nationalists aren't white supremacists, but white nationalists definitely are. Civic nationalists may be but not necessarily, however, identifying someone as a "nationalists" generally means that 75% they are a white supremacists or 25%, they really don't mind white supremacists.

LB Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook

you realize that by pointing out so-called racism by claiming all white nationalists are also white supremacists you are being racist??
Do you get all upset about the Proud Boys, too?
you realize that by pointing out so-called racism by claiming all white nationalists are also white supremacists you are being racist?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Overly sensitive there, TWK.

You can’t play victim on this one.

Do you support Rundo and his actions or not?

Pretty simple. All the rest is rhetoric.
Pelosi, Clinton, and Waters ....

.... have "immunity" from the "inciting violence" charges.

Holder has a mental defect defense.
And Biden?