Turn Off The Lights and Light A Candle

Since we could all die soon dont continue to hide how romantic you are. Alot of you guys pretend to have hearts of stone but I know deep down you're sensitive and sweet. So let's hear those romantic hobby stories before the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse over take us.

^Someone needs his daily attention fix.....

Let me know if you need help with your viewcount.
I know you need to JERKOFF with your Daily Fix.Try Weakly maybe once a WEAK?.Jerkoff you are..
Stop Trolling Asswipe
Dayyum....Where's that RTM button ?

Insulting remarks git u some points, right Crypto ?
I know you need to JERKOFF with your Daily Fix.Try Weakly maybe once a WEAK?.Jerkoff you are..
Stop Trolling Asswipe Originally Posted by Rachelina

I like your style!
9,000 Posts??
Bored in life?
Such a shame..
That a person like you would attack any Provider accusing them of your so called "ThereAD" accusations.
To each their own..
Funny you got no likes but what I said was the truth..
Stay in your cellar and sleep,no need to troll.
TW is a female Mandel.
She acts like we dont know who she is.
The most romantic thing I attempted was inviting my ex hobby wife to join the mile high club in a private plane over the Grand Canyon and fly back into Vegas. My offer was declined due to fear of cameras on the private plane. But a bit of insight into my Earthly shenanigans
You are a dreamer sc
Lol. Nope not by a long shot... but you are jealous as fuck. Not my fault you didnt cash in on your white privilege. This ain't the 1950's tb2... negroes like me aren't broke like that no moe. we making plays out here... my ex hobby wife could easily confirm she said no. Why lie about rejection?

• pxmcc
  • 04-25-2020, 01:57 PM
Lol. Nope not by a long shot... but you are jealous as fuck. Not my fault you didnt cash in on your white privilege. This ain't the 1950's tb2... negroes like me aren't broke like that no moe. we making plays out here... my ex hobby wife could easily confirm she said no. Why lie about rejection?

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
true dat sir. it would be like me lying about the fact that i'm not a currently licensed atty. if i was gonna lie, i'd say i'm a 7 figga founding and named partner and managing director with a 100 attorneys under and reporting to me..
She acts like we dont know who she is. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Like we don’t know what your previous handle was genius.....
Like we don’t know what your previous handle was genius..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Then tell us. You know a provider once told me she thought I purposely used that to dangle as a carrot to get people banned when I could care less. I thought that was funny. She was wrong but it was funny nonetheless. You're playing checkers son I'm on some some Y3k chess shit.

Be a man and spill the beans or stop having mental and emotional meltdowns. The choice is yours.