College Student Providers

Are there providers that are actually college students?

Not college AGE, actual students.
sure there are
Yes, there are.

There are also providers with advanced degrees. And high school drop outs. And everything in between.

But, I have to ask, does it matter? Why do you ask?
I'm an actual graduate student, working my PhD. You can even quiz me.
Sure are. Wanna do my homework?
I'm an actual college student, full time too!! Suppose to be working on homework right now. Heehee
I'm actually studying for the LSAT and filling out law school apps

But on another note, I think one of my biggest regrets in life was NOT discovering the hobby while I was doing my undergrad. Ladies, can I get an amen?
I'm an actual graduate student, working my PhD. You can even quiz me. Originally Posted by Katie Foxx
you just went up on my list to see this year.
I have the school girl outfit and a ruler too spank you with.
I have the school girl outfit and a ruler too spank you with. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That is awesome!
[SIZE="3"]I hope no one took this as a question of intelligence.
My reasoning is this--I am a professional writer who is eager to
trade my services writing original papers for any class other than
science or other technical subjects for a provider's services.
Number and length of papers to be decided between us.

There are so many lovely ladies I'd like to see but simply can't afford.
Just thought a barter like this might interest some.
...I am a professional writer who is eager to trade my services writing original papers for any class other than
science or other technical subjects for a provider's services.
Number and length of papers to be decided between us... Originally Posted by floridian671
OK, so you are broke, you want to fuck, but you have skills...
Great, why don't you do it for a living?
dude...
Sure are. Wanna do my homework? Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Yes Carrie, I want to do everything for you. Stop going to college, I will support you and love you forever. No need to work, just regular pedicures and that great soft white skin. You could have the head of a gorilla and I would still make it work.
This is about the funniest barter offer I've ever seen. Thanks for the giggle!

On a more sober note, cheating is taken very, very seriously by most schools, and many will boot your ass out and give you an F on the way if they discover it. Professors are actually kinda smart, are fairly adept at recognizing out-of-the-ordinary work, and with the text-checking software out there (ex. turnitin.com) readily available to most, IMO it's not worth the risk.

Yes Carrie, I want to do everything for you. Stop going to college, I will support you and love you forever. No need to work, just regular pedicures and that great soft white skin. You could have the head of a gorilla and I would still make it work. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
Woohoo! Better stock up on bananas.
I apologize to all.
This was truly a dumb idea and a ridiculous thread.
The wrong head was doing the thinking.