Question

From the guys, what is better Forth Worth or Dallas? I used to live in Lewisville, but that was before my provider days.

Thank you for you input!
Dallas, because it's closer than Ft Worth...but both places have wonderful Providers...
Dallas...
Dallas has more providers but Ft Worth has better guys :-)
Thank you guys and Lisa my love I hope to make my way there soon. Looks like I should just do Dallas AND Ft. Worth
From my experience, I've actually gotten more business in the denton // lewisville area. I've been able to rack up more loyal regulars because theres not as many providers, and its a good location. Lewisville is right outside a few larger cities, including dallas, so its not sooo much of a drive for the hobbyist.
Dallas has more providers but Ft Worth has better guys :-) Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Here, Here! On Both counts! I am on the Ft Worth side (Euless near the big DFW airport) about half way between both. If I want just a massage, L1, L2 Ft Worth is good if I am in the mood for L3 or more it seems most of my money has gone to the Dallas side, perhaps like the other thread perhaps in the back of my mind is to avoid someone I might know or perhaps it is because the ladys whom seem to excite my desires mostly come from the Dallas side. Perhaps it is a side that the Ft Worth side has a shortage??
Dallas
There is no perfect spot. I'd suggest finding a location that is convenient for you, to give you more flexibility in scheduling. The women I see regularly are the ones with permanent incalls near where they live, making scheduling infinitely easier.
id imagine ft worth would be good because there are not as many girls there. ive actually thought about moving there a few times for that very reason.
Dallas
Dallas. How many DallasOldGuys have been banned?
Dallas, Texas...Bid D
Thank you everyone for your great input!