Heavy Handed Moderation

Dude, I suspect you got points for post number 2 on this thread.

That was a total dickish thing to post on a thread asking for help for someone in need, so you got what you deserved. Then, on top of being a dick, you now show yourself to be a whiny crybaby as well with this thread.
I agree with what Shackleton said as well. She was asking for help and there was no need for what you said. Way to go mods.
Actually, the heavy handed mod PM'd me what I posted in this thread as the reason.
Actually, the heavy handed mod PM'd me what I posted in this thread as the reason. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Actually you got a warning...but I am sure the mod in question would not mind turning the warning into points if you would like him to.
  • Junky
  • 01-28-2011, 01:49 PM
I thought discussing the contents of a PM were a banning offense...

...just saying.
You reap what you sow.
If 90% of your posts are offensive to many of the other users here you will get points and deserve them.
Don't come crying to us when it happens. You won't get any sympathy from most of us.
Actually you got a warning...but I am sure the mod in question would not mind turning the warning into points if you would like him to. Originally Posted by surfindick
Dude, you're right. My bad. Sorry mods.
ECCIE, it isn't Grand Opera but it's pretty good f**king drama

Meg that is funny.
Hotlips,

that is a badass image
Ah but points taste like chicken and are delicious with salsa.
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Gotta give you props for that.
Gotta give you props for that. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
LOL thanks...I was expecting a much different response from you to be totally honest. But glad you could see the humor in it

Meg