URL / Website: https://us-houston.bedpage.com/thera.../23294648.html
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Richmond
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair pulled back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’2”. Fit. Toned. Was wearing a sports bra and workout pants. Hot but not overly inviting.
Recommendation: No
huh?
huh? Originally Posted by majorjones
+1
Let me know what is confusing….moral of the story. She’s another Hispanic upsell girl.
I had the same experience with Gabby. Upsell to the max. Not worth your time or money.
  • r66
  • Yesterday, 08:38 AM
Sounds like she's changed quite a bit from when she first started. I've seen her multiple times over the years, although not in the last couple of years. Her massage was always pretty good and came with the "+"...no negotiating. Based on the review & MM comment, I doubt I'll go back (plus it's a drive, and if I'm going to drive to that side of town for FBSM may as well book Irina).
The most important part of the review is the very last line which clearly states “no”.
You can discuss fees and donations in the ROS section, or within provide tags in subsequent responses. Please do not use codes, Roman numerals, or other cute measures to mask the dollar amounts…it is always confusing and leads to people asking for explanations. Just put in the figures for house fee, donation, total. For instance:

It will make things so much simpler. Thank you.