Wrong Number

I had an appointment today with a new touring lady. She emailed me her phone number last night and asked me to text her for the exact location when I was in the neighborhood just before the appointed time.

So today I drove to the neighborhood and texted her. After 10 minutes of no response, I texted her again. Then I called her, but got "The number you have dialed is not in service." Then I emailed her, still no response. When I was about to give up almost 30 minutes after our original appointed time, I received a text from her (I had given her my phone number also) asking why she had not heard from me. When I saw the incoming phone number displayed, it became clear what the problem was: the phone number she emailed me last night had one wrong digit!

The lesson is: When setting up a meeting with someone new, be sure to provide correct phone numbers.
  • GP
  • 06-06-2012, 04:11 PM
So today I drove to the neighborhood and texted her. After 10 minutes of no response, I texted her again. Then I called her, but got "The number you have dialed is not in service." Then I emailed her, still no response. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
My hobby phone has served me faithfully for many years. It is a basic, reliable, no-frills, non-smart phone that only costs me $10 a year to maintain service for me to use exclusively for one purpose. Originally Posted by jackfengshui

Good try. I used my work smart phone to email her from my yahoo hobby account.
  • GP
  • 06-06-2012, 04:17 PM
OSD, good try. I used my work smart phone to email her with my yahoo hobby account. Originally Posted by jackfengshui

Oops, wrong troll!
  • GP
  • 06-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Oops, wrong troll! Originally Posted by jackfengshui

Yes jack that's ok. Its AWAYS my fault.

I love it when the girls butt call me. Her or a client sit on the phone. I hear nothing. Then they move to do some BCD. I can hear it all. I hoping for butt video. LOL

But till then I hang up. or yell "Hi honey". So far the "Hi honey" is more fun. hooks should have them heart restart things in there incalls.
Never had that happen Jack but what I do is tell the girl I will send her a text so she has my number and to reply back she received it. Their response confirms her number for me.
thursday
So a utr providers calls me yesterday when I'm in the shower. I call back latter, no answer. She calls back when I eating, ya I left the cell upstairs. I call back no answer. The blue tooth in me truck I got with a flip phone seems to not be charging right anymore. ya she calls me as on 390 going to work. I push the answer button on the blue tooth. It turns off. I reach for phone it comes back on errr then off again. So I pick up phone to use the speaker phone. mmmmmm not marked trooper SUV. Ok I pull over. and get paper work out. he come up and I hand over paper work. As he is asking my story. ya she calls back a few more times. I reach up to visor to push the button on non working blue tooth(not thinking duh). errrr sorry sir. So he asks me what I am doing this weekend. Well sir NYS inspection and buy a new speaker/mic blue tooth. YES!!!!! he says smart man have a nice day. And lets me go.

Today

So after I got my truck inspected today I buy a new blue tooth for truck. mmm $100. And set it up and link it up with phone.

As this is much newer this one also talks. ya instructions turn on. So I turn on it walks me how to link with phone, SWEET. so drive home. mmmmmm driving home a h errr provider calls. It tells me Who is a calling. Yes the name/handle is spoken to me by said new blue tooth. In a female voice. I answer. now I home thinking that ANT SO SWEET. lets say taking provider A to a call, or B shopping. And C calls. see before the cell would set where only I could see screen. So I would in this type of deal let it go to phone mail. But this thing now reads out the names/handle I have in the phone with that callin number. I don't want to be eating Abbot's with C in truck. And have it say A or B is calling. errrr crap. and can not find a way to turn off. I tested delete name and have that number call. "me" house to "me" cell. It says out loud phone number calling. mmmmmm call from a phone cell does not have. same thing. back at store well sir they all do that now. mmm all new speaker/mic for car blue tooth's do this. yes. can it be turned off. No, errr crap. mmmm do new ear blue tooth's do this. some. well now that would be so cool. mmmmm ear blue ones that do not do this cheap. ones that do, that much WOW. I ant paying that. But I hate me ear blue T anyways.

me thinkin, sooner or latter, me fucked. ya with one and crap. well I can turn off (power down) but errrrrrrrrrr
I actually followed that OSD. Very well done. And well done on the no ticket.

With the LPGA in town do the Rochester girls book up early?
With the LPGA in town do the Rochester girls book up early? Originally Posted by montana1958
mmmmmm me safe this weekend maybe. Ant getting any any ways.
WOW did I just say that as a good thing.

ok hit the web to find written institutions to the new blue tooth. got to be a way to turn off that voice. eeerrrr trucking talking blue tooth.
Reverse situation happened to me. My date emailed me wrong number and we almost did not connect. Since it was outcall to hotel I was able to reach him via room phone and story had happy ending . Well, more than one

I just hope that whoever DID get my calls did not get into trouble.

Lina
I don't want to be eating Abbot's with C in truck. And have it say A or B is calling. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I thought the whole purpose of hobbying is to avoid such entanglement concerns.
well you know I'm not a hobbyist. mmmmm and as I love my doghouse. I want to change my mind. I can't wait for one to be with me. and the blue tooth says. one of the others is callin. mmmm I may even answer. mmmm I'm not that nuts let it go to phone mail.
Note: It is possible to turn off the voice announcement function.
When tapping the Volume Up or Volume Down buttons to
select the desired language, the beep tone indicates the voice
announcement function is off. When beep tone is heard press FM
button and the voice announcement function will be off.

Ah so I can turn it off. hummmmm do I turn off. Or leave it on for the fun of the I'm in the doghouse yet again fun.

I will go with on and see how the first goes.