Why would another provider ....

Why would another provider put another provider in danger?

why would a provider give a so called client a 'good' reference that
she has never seen in an appt as a provider and put another provider
in danger?

Guessing i'll include her in the report
I'm so sorry darlin that's so not cool could you let me know who it is ?

why would a provider give a so called client a 'good' reference that
she has never seen in an appt as a provider and put another provider
in danger?
Originally Posted by PofDenver
That's awful. This is the 2ed time I have heard of this happening recently. Now in days, I only take the word of providers I have met in person or have associted with for years on the board. These girls are getting more unprofessional and wreckless by the day.
Perhaps it is not that sinister. Once I sent s message to a Lady through p411 to try to set something up. She was not paying attention or confused and gave me an "OK" instead of answering. I contacted the site and had it removed. No harm no foul she likely just made a simple mistake like that
You know the old sayin, "you just cant fix stupid" every day we will all meet someone that doesnt have sense enough to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the bottom
Because providers these days are selfish and dont think of others
While I can fully believe that this happened to you, without specifics it is of no use to anybody as an alert. If anyone is intentionally putting someone else in danger through giving false information, then action should be taken to remove this person from ECCIE and others who might be at risk should be specifically warned.

If, as another post suggested, a mistake might have been made and the false information was not intended to cause harm, then while still a very serious problem, this should be a matter to straighten out privately. If this person has a history of doing this with you or others, then it would be hard to believe it was a mistake.

Without details all I can say is sorry this happened to you, which is just as helpful as the alert.

I think.
Please let me know who did this as I do visit Denver from time to time and would not want to accept
a reference from her.
Please PM me her name and info

Thanks for your post,
Lesa Tyler
Not an alert. Moved to coed
Sorry that happened to you.. A more clear communication is always good.
Sorry that happen to you! You can report her on here. If she has p411 you can contact Gina. Please do not always rely on just one providers ok. Most women on here are wonderful and very courteous with references. Always have a two step screening process not all references are good unfortunately. Glad you are safe.
I make sure the lady has the same info I do before saying yes I've seen him. Sorry to hear that happened to you PofDenver.
Thank you everyone
Because providers these days are selfish and dont think of others Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
+1
Everyone is out for themselves.....which is stupid because theres plenty of dicks and money to go around!