Address: Louisiana & Montgomery
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Table shower, massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, Black, and tied back
Smoking Status: Yes/likely
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 100-110 lbs/5'1"/MM Ds
Absolutely gorgeous masseuse! She said that she is Chinese (Hong-Kong) but I agree with TBoneFkr she is probably also half Japanese. Tight body with a wonderful ass and cute nips. Very soft and smooth skin. She is very fun and very nice as well. She is definitely still learning as I think Anna is much more seasoned, but she is a treat.
Recommendation: Yes
Lisa definitely has her own thing going on. I find her to be calming and relaxing. If you get the chance to just sit and talk with her she's very intelligent and has an interesting story. I kinda feel bad for any of these girls that are in the position of being compared to Anna or Angela. Very few providers are at that level. I'm trying hard to just enjoy the different girls CiCi's brining in based on their own merits. Just not fair to compare!
Tbone, bro this is getting ridiculous of you shitting on brothers reviews and comments if they do not say they absolutely loved CiCi and her crew man!! Not everyone is going to love the experience like you dude as with any other provider brother!! Relax!! You love her ....fine!! Let brothers express their encounters without your rebuke!!
Tbone, bro this is getting ridiculous of you shitting on brothers reviews and comments if they do not say they absolutely loved CiCi and her crew man!! Not everyone is going to love the experience like you dude as with any other provider brother!! Relax!! You love her ....fine!! Let brothers express their encounters without your rebuke!! Originally Posted by HDrider18
How was my comment in any way "shitting" on D's comment? And it definitely was not a rebuke. Just pointing out the facts. CiCi's can get busy but there's also a lot of times that nobody is there at all. I've been there several times for a few hours just kicking back and talking because they have no appointments. Cici is not great at scheduling and I've experienced that myself. More than once. D has made it a point to jump in at every opportunity to make snide comments. He has the right to do so. I also have the right to comment on it. As you can see I was not rude or combative in any way. I actually think it's kinda funny. Much like you jumping in to comment on my shyte. Haha. You also have the right. So go ahead on and do what you do Brother. It's all in good fun anyhow. So monger on gents. I truly enjoy CiCi's place as many others do. No reason to get all butt hurt about it. Haha. We should ride sometime man. Wed probably get along real well in real life. Peace Brother.
Ha ha ha you said "butt hurt" lmfao I haven’t heard that in a minute!!
I wonder how Arty can make the statement, "She is new and learning but good overall, not as good as Anna and her GFE but good overall." if this is his first posting and first encounter. I don't want his opinion if it's not based on his experience but is merely rehashing something he's read on this forum. It's disrespectful to Lisa.
I appreciate Arty212's review! We all gotta start somewhere right? Welcome to the forum Arty. Good on ya!
Gentlemen let’s remember to use private tags when needed.

Back on the threads subject please
Gentlemen let’s remember to use private tags when needed.

Back on the threads subject please Originally Posted by Dr-epg
My apologies Dr. Definitely should have used private.
She is most likely half Japanese because she likes sushi and wore a Komino. The only Japanese one is the one off San Pedro. If she is still there.
She is most likely half Japanese because she likes sushi and wore a Komino. The only Japanese one is the one off San Pedro. If she is still there. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
LMFAO... Sushi kimonos...
She was Japanese and Chinese because her parents are...