Missing ...Sexystephtx

Can't get ahold of her last several months...anyone know anything?
Did you look on the back of the milk carton?

Haha - Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Providers disappear all the time. If we wanted to let you know where we were, then we would've kept in touch.
I did a photo shoot of her back in August I think. She said she was leaving the next day, "for several weeks". Otherwise I don't know what her story is, hope she's alright as she seemed really nice.
Adrienne, you are in a smarty pants mood lately haha. You are so pretty.. haha .. If you keep this up nobody will know how sweet you really are ..
She found better dick.
I may be really wrong, but wasn't she with TnT Angie?
Her privacy needs to be respected. If she would have wanted you to know, she would have let you know.
Her privacy needs to be respected. If she would have wanted you to know, she would have let you know. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Wait, what? I thought that once you saw a lady, she is forever expected to clear her every move with you. No going out and doing things with others, just lay in that bed and wait for me to call!

Geez...
I got screened just before she dropped off. Put the blame on me. Never got to meet her butt hope she is ok an having great safe fun days
Wait, what? I thought that once you saw a lady, she is forever expected to clear her every move with you. No going out and doing things with others, just lay in that bed and wait for me to call!

Geez... Originally Posted by NTXReggie
That's fucking hilarious!!!!