Kicking ass....and taking names !!!

Does anyone else feel powerful when they get to do their preferred kink/ fun in the hobby. ? Yes I'm a sub. Slave. Brat. Mostly. But . I'm happy as hell...to report a huge sense of happiness or power when I get to do what I love in a session. . . .. You ladies can relate I bet. Certain activity we like..or love.. Certain activities we dont like . Certain ones. We say. Oh shit- do I have to ?? I make it a point to do mostly things i love . Only . ....Well there was last night. . . Where I looked at the guy like. What planet or galaxy are you from. ??? I strongly prefer male- hard - normal - Earthlings . I prefer My men . Good. Strong . Uncomplicated. Etc. Etc . ( from Earth is a plus). Ok. Well I will go now. Go kick some ass this weekend!!! . I might too!!! Love ya. Naughty.
I love to play hard... love softly and enjoy to the fullest...
Does anyone else feel powerful when they get to do their preferred kink/ fun in the hobby. ? Yes I'm a sub. Slave. Brat. Mostly. But . I'm happy as hell...to report a huge sense of happiness or power when I get to do what I love in a session. . . .. You ladies can relate I bet. Certain activity we like..or love.. Certain activities we dont like . Certain ones. We say. Oh shit- do I have to ?? I make it a point to do mostly things i love . Only . ....Well there was last night. . . Where I looked at the guy like. What planet or galaxy are you from. ??? I strongly prefer male- hard - normal - Earthlings . I prefer My men . Good. Strong . Uncomplicated. Etc. Etc . ( from Earth is a plus). Ok. Well I will go now. Go kick some ass this weekend!!! . I might too!!! Love ya. Naughty. Originally Posted by Naughty Jill
Yes. When it's a great experience, the endorphin kicks in and that is when I REALLY like my work!
Yes, playing out ones kink is a big turn on as there can be disappointment in the RW play. The hobby allows one to sample kink and hone it to experience the inexperienced pleasures.

IB

Just like Chuck ...
I luv the powerful feelings I get when I do prostate play on my men.....I also luv a good pounding {read my sig line...lol}...to me the power trip comes when everybody is having orgasmic explosions!!