Finally got the CUCKOLD EXPERIENCE!

I have been looking at a local provider recently and I had no idea I would fulfill my cuckold fantasy when I contacted her. I finally went and saw her last week, but she double booked and had another guy there when I showed up. She told me to get naked also so we were all 3 nude. She said she was going to blow both of us at once. When she got going it was apparent to all three of us that the first guy had a HUGE cock compared to mine... so I asked them if they knew what a cuckold was. We all three knew and it was agreed that I would play the part of the cuckold. She told me to get behind her as she sucked his big dick and lick her pussy and asshole. This continued for a while and she would ocassionaly stop sucking his dick and turn around and tounge kiss me... Eventually he was ready to fuck her. I laid on my back and she got on top of me in 69, and he fucked her from behind as I licked her clit and his cock and balls as it went in and out of her pussy. After a while of this he said he couldn't cum due to the weird angle I created... so she took off the rubber and got him to blow in her mouth pretty quickly. I surprised her when I immediately kissed her and she got the point and snowballed me some of his cum. He dressed and left and she asked to take a smoke break, and I said ok... she came back in the room after letting him out and was holding a vibrating dildo and some lube... she told me to put that in my ass while she smoked. I did as a was told and she verbally humiliated me for being a bitch "big turn on for me". After her smoke break she said its time to finish you off... I was so worked up I only lasted maybe a minute in her mouth this time and of course she snowballed me again.

I know this is not for everybody, but this lady is a freak and her head skills are TOP NOTCH!!!

Oh yeah all this for 50.00 and a 20.00 tip (my choice)

Midland, TX (432) 222-3651
  • NC-17
  • 09-21-2015, 02:39 PM
I have been looking at a local provider recently and I had no idea I would fulfill my cuckold fantasy when I contacted her. I finally went and saw her last week, but she double booked and had another guy there when I showed up. She told me to get naked also so we were all 3 nude. She said she was going to blow both of us at once. When she got going it was apparent to all three of us that the first guy had a HUGE cock compared to mine... so I asked them if they knew what a cuckold was. We all three knew and it was agreed that I would play the part of the cuckold. She told me to get behind her as she sucked his big dick and lick her pussy and asshole. This continued for a while and she would ocassionaly stop sucking his dick and turn around and tounge kiss me... Eventually he was ready to fuck her. I laid on my back and she got on top of me in 69, and he fucked her from behind as I licked her clit and his cock and balls as it went in and out of her pussy. After a while of this he said he couldn't cum due to the weird angle I created... so she took off the rubber and got him to blow in her mouth pretty quickly. I surprised her when I immediately kissed her and she got the point and snowballed me some of his cum. He dressed and left and she asked to take a smoke break, and I said ok... she came back in the room after letting him out and was holding a vibrating dildo and some lube... she told me to put that in my ass while she smoked. I did as a was told and she verbally humiliated me for being a bitch "big turn on for me". After her smoke break she said its time to finish you off... I was so worked up I only lasted maybe a minute in her mouth this time and of course she snowballed me again.

I know this is not for everybody, but this lady is a freak and her head skills are TOP NOTCH!!!

Oh yeah all this for 50.00 and a 20.00 tip (my choice)

Midland, TX (432) 222-3651 Originally Posted by westtexas10

Ummmmm.....WOW
I thought the idea of being a cuckold was that you were in a relationship? This seems to me to be more of a MMF situation with 2 bisexual guys and a hooker.
I thought the idea of being a cuckold was that you were in a relationship? This seems to me to be more of a MMF situation with 2 bisexual guys and a hooker. Originally Posted by justabloke
That's what I was thinking it was gonna be, he watched his ATF do her thing with another client.
I thought the idea of being a cuckold was that you were in a relationship? This seems to me to be more of a MMF situation with 2 bisexual guys and a hooker. Originally Posted by justabloke
seems so to me

dude apparently enjoyed himself, so hey its all good, semantics aside
So what is name/contact info for the ATF?

BJH
Who was it man?
Now that is getting things going your way!

Regardless of semantics, Glad you had a great time. Sounds like Provider is terrifically creative as well.
Date: 08/17/15
Provider: Didn't say
Phone: 432-222-3651
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://odessa.craigslist.org/cas/5176368009.html
City: Midland
State: Texas
Address: Private residence in Midland
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ to the freaking MAX
Session Length: 20 mins
Fee: 50.00
Hair Length and Color: Short brown I think
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: HOT, MATURE, YUMMY PUSSY AND ASSHOLE
Recommendation: Yes

THIS IS ALL I KNOW ABOUT HER... BUT SHE IS VERY COOL AND LOTS OF FUN!!!!