Mini Review of M-F-TS session

I just had a doubles with Sexy Platinum and TS Selena Lopez. BBBJ from both. DP on Sexy Platinum. She received CIM from both of us. If you have seen either of these, you know they are freaky. Together it was an awesome PSE session. If you're looking for M-F-TS session, this is a great choice. Also, those of you looking for DP, but are uncomfortable with another man, this may also fill that fantasy. Rate 400/hr
Glad you had fun!
Epic.
Does Sexy Platinum have a eccie profile. I can't seem to find one.
Does Sexy Platinum have a eccie profile. I can't seem to find one. Originally Posted by airking2000
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=117930
  • RAMP
  • 09-28-2015, 11:24 AM
Wow....just Wow!
OMG IT WAS SO EPIC!!! IT WAS LIKE SPACE THE FINAL FRONTEIR THESE ARE THE VOYAGES OF TSELENA & SP, FOR YOU MEN TO BODLY GO WHERE NO MAN HAS VENTURED BEFORE....

YES I KNOW ITS CORNY!!! BUT IT MADE YOU SMILE.

YOU WILL HAVE FUN AND ITS NEVER A DULL MOMENT! XOXOXXO
I know Platinum well and have been tempted in past when she'd advertise such sessions. Sounds like no Male-TS BJs in yours?
I have no problem with M-TS Sucking.. I assume you mean the guy sucking me up right? Just because we might have not did it in this session. Doesnt mean it is not a option. If there is something specific you want to see or do in the session that you might not see in a review.. Don't automicaly assume that I or we do not provide that services. It might not have been that person perference. IF you are unsure just ask me Ill let you know...