I’ll give you $xxx to do services you don’t usually do? Stop this shit

I’m currently running a discount for Eccie members who Prebook , in hopes of getting reviews here.

I had a guy in the Gainesville, FL area message me a few months ago saying how he’d love to see me but I don’t offer BBBJs which is “integral” to his “experience.” I explained to him , the irrelency of his message. As there’s no point in telling me the reason why you won’t see me. I could care less. I even explained why I don’t offer this service and he thanked me for giving him an understanding and apologized.

Fast forward to a few minutes ago. He decided to message me AGAIN and remind me of our previous messages. Claiming I’m so beautiful and sweet . THEN, verbatim...

“I have never asked for a discount from a provider because I never want to insult her. Being that a CBJ doesn’t do anything for me and a bbbj is an integral part of my play. Would you be willing to further discount your rates and I would write a review? I hope I didn’t insult you but with CBJ, I’d be having half of the fun.”

Not only are you asking me again to do a service I wholeheartedly will never offer. You decide to offer me LESS money on top of the discount I’m already offering.

Gentleman please... There’s so many ladies in this industry. Why try and push the envelope to see someone who doesn’t offer what you like? If we don’t offer something or even explain why we’re uncomfortable with offering it, don’t try and buy our discomfort! This was a level of disrespect that I can’t even grasp the reasoning. This is not OK any level, at all. It’s disgusting, selfish and rude.

Is it possible to block this guy? I “ignored user” but is that the only option? I wish to have no further contact wth this guy. I am truly disgusted.

No amount of money will ever make me jeopardize my comfort , safety or health. Placing bare leaking penis in my mouth is not something I’m interested in doing for any amount of money.
Do you offer BBCIP?
  • Lia88
  • 01-31-2018, 12:32 PM
Hell F'kn yea!!!

Get ready for the backlash

Someeee kind of way this post will get turned into "your judging women who do" bc you have a preference and "think your better than other whores" lmaoo
I don't see the 'relency" of a "bare leaking penis". You make it sound like it's wounded or broken.

This is not a good looking threAD.
Stick to no Bargaining that's cool.
I don't allow it either. . at the same time you're charging 500 for CBJ and wanting a deposit.

I don't feel like she's judging.
Just feel like she's making up rules in game that's been around forever and a day.
Makes it sound like she hates this job right ?!
I don't see the 'relency" of a "bare leaking penis". You make it sound like it's wounded or broken.

This is not a good looking threAD. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I'm horny
Makes it sound like she hates this job right ?! Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Distaste drips from her post.
Do you offer BBCIP? Originally Posted by yitzchak
You still offering that up to Earl and his gay biker buddies?
Makes it sound like she hates this job right ?! Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Yes I agree, those were poorly chosen words.
"Ooooooooh, it's a BARE LEAKING PENIS. Get that thing away from me. NOW!"
Who gives a fuck

Either do it or dont.

Again, no one is upset but you.

Move the fuck on or ask in the girls room you have.

Grammar will be your friend in the future posts.
Hell F'kn yea!!!

Get ready for the backlash

Someeee kind of way this post will get turned into "your judging women who do" bc you have a preference and "think your better than other whores" lmaoo Originally Posted by Lia88
SIS, lol If they do it. They better do it proud. I could care less about back lash. I said what I said. I feel how I feel. Anyone who twist my thread to mean something else.. They should reconsider a reading class. They obviously can't find the "main point"
Who gives a fuck

Either do it or dont.

Again, no one is upset but you.

Move the fuck on or ask in the girls room you have.

Grammar will be your friend in the future posts. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Who gives a fuck? YOU DO

You took to the time to comment.

My grammar is PERFECT. One or two minor typos? Sweetie. I'd still get an A on a paper. I can send you this guys info so you can gurgle his kids. Interested? You seem like you are.
At this point, it's obvious that you hate your life. You stay under my post hating. Come do my laundry. Make yourself useful.

I love my job and the CLIENTS I receive, but not diseased, broke men like this. This is obviously someone who'd be a client of yours, Not mine. Just because your clients contact and talk to you any kind of way, doesn't mean we all deal with bums.

To see this post and think "I hate my job," literally means your reading comprehension is low. Stop showing your ignorance. It's embarrassing. Stick to what you know, like "selling pussy", as you said last time.

If you want this guys contact info. I'm sure he'd love a cheap blow. We know you love giving cheap bare service (: