You guys are lucky to have Follies

I was in ATL (I知 from Kansas) visiting a friend for New Years. Stopped at Follies on the 30th at 11.40 pm and the door guy took our $20. That placed was packed full. We got drinks and made our was to a high top on the wall. Now in Kansas dancers can only be nude on stage and not on the floor or any other areas. So I experienced shock at the number and quality of the girls in there. A dark chocolate girl cake and talked to us, dark chocolate is not my thing. Then a milk chocolate girl came and talked to us. She offered VIP and gave me a little dance for free as she informed us that they close at Midnight. Which kind of made me pissed as the door guy did not mention that. Also I proberly would have taken her up on that offer if I had read these encounters beforehand! Finally a Latina that I really liked came by and I got a table dance for the last two songs of the night. If they had been open later I would have taken her to the VIP even without reading the encounters! Anyhow next time I知 in ATL I値l definitely make time to come back here as here in Kansas there is not even close to the number and certainly not the quality in providers let alone dancers. Not to mention that the ones who are quality run $150-250 for an hour. So be glad you got Follies. As another poster mentioned if you guys are going to monger learn the terms in case a whistle blower comes on the site. We致e lost sites like CL, BP, and here clubs have been targeted based on public posting being used as justifiable evidence! Have fun and I値l try stopping by Follies when I知 in the ATL area again in September!