How deep is the average vagina?

Deep enough for a man to loose his house, his car, his dog, and half of all his savings and assets.
Right on there mate. I like Ron White's latest comment re: truisms;

'You can't unfuck the babysitter.'

Cheers
At about half-way in you start hitting her cervix, which quickly causes much pain [at least it does with my wife]. I think a vagina needs to be significantly deeper to prevent the cervix from being banged around so easily.
At 6ft tall my vagina is deep so if a man hits my cervix he is doing something right haha
At 6ft tall my vagina is deep so if a man hits my cervix he is doing something right haha Originally Posted by texas_goddess
And then there is the joke from grade school in the 50's.

A guy was with this lady and he lost his ring inside her vagina. So he put his finger in again and no luck. He got down and looked inside. He saw this little farmer in there and asked him: have you seen my ring.

Farmer answers: No, have you seen my tractor.

I know, dumb. All the little farmer jokes from the 50's were dumb.
Serious answer: average about 5”. Slightly shorter than average penis length. But it stretches.

Do you know why the vagina is shaped the way it is?
So you can swipe your credit card.
But it stretches.

Do you know why the vagina is shaped the way it is?
So you can swipe your credit card. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Magical stretching too, One ' lady' I know ( where you accompanied me or the other way around) is like 4'10 and 90 pounds and change and tiny in all spots and she took on some 6'4 massive Nigerian business man last trip with a dong that hung down to his ankles in the shower! ( more like above his knees but still...)

I always called pussies ' coin slots' given one could shove coins up there but they are indeed shaped for a credit card but only the swipe function as I don't know if biologists and technologists have gotten together to adapt the modern day vagina to accept a ' Chip' reader/card...

Deep enough for a man to loose his house, his car, his dog, and half of all his savings and assets. Originally Posted by trey32
No dog, no vehicle payment, no mortgage to pay just my vaginal bills that also include airfare and lodging so working on chipping away at the assets and savings but Wall Street won't cooperate.

2020 looks to be an easy choice. I had no idea in 2016 when I saw that video of our Monger In Chief actually getting off that bus that our economy to be would make ' Grab em by the pussy ' such a cheap reality with the powerful dollar and roaring economy
don't be a hater guys, hahaha there are 36 million millionaries and only about 5% of them are self-made women. So don't worry men are still winning.
penis still trumps vagina
At relaxation it is usually 5” long. But the A-spot allows it to grow when a large cock is inserted. The stretching is involuntary and can be pleasurable too.

But most guys don’t have a big cock so they’ll never know. Lol
I would like a shot! Check your messages Goddess. Hope to see you soon.
At about half-way in you start hitting her cervix, which quickly causes much pain [at least it does with my wife]. I think a vagina needs to be significantly deeper to prevent the cervix from being banged around so easily. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
Naw, the problem is that your dick is too big; you need to go to the Doctor and have about 4 to 6 inches cut off. Then it wouldn't be bangind on the cervis too hard,

Hey Stud; Don't like that idea! just use the first 4 to six inches.

But thank you for the comment: Monster.
Deep enough for a man to loose his house, his car, his dog, and half of all his savings and assets. Originally Posted by trey32

I know a guy who lost his farm, his tractors, and all of his eqipment because of a vagina.
Right on there mate. I like Ron White's latest comment re: truisms;

'You can't unfuck the babysitter.'

Cheers
Haha you're such a hilarious guy