House Dims Have An Impeachment Problem

I'm seeing where Pelosi is backing off her "no impeachment" promise and will ramp proceedings up in a few weeks. I guess the House Dims figured they can't pass any worthwhile laws, they can't run a candidate to defeat President Trump and AG Barr is getting very close to unraveling the charade.

Bully.
Pelosi's got nothing to lose ... the California Loons will send her back.
Pelosi's got nothing to lose ... the California Loons will send her back. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like most Poverty Pimp/Congresspeople such as Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters, Al Green, Elijah Cummings, etc, the only entity that will ever defeat ole Nancy is the Grim Reaper.
Pelosi's got nothing to lose ... the California Loons will send her back. Originally Posted by LexusLover
How did this place get so fucked up?
Yeah they still have NOTHING ,,,,, Just talking heads causing chaos ,,,
If they had anything to impeach him on, they would have done it already. It's just a talking point to stir up the base.
That's part of their problem. At this point, they want to him impeach him on "being Donald Trump."
I don't think Pelosi is on board yet.. anybody can report that she is changing her mind, but her own words don't say that.

but she has to do something if the Administration continues to stonewall and block every request for information or Committee appearances. I don't see the Sargent-at-Arms locking up people, so Impeachment has to be on the table. otherwise Congress hands over the last thread of power it still has.
Its just for show.

Kabuki theater
That's part of their problem. At this point, they want to him impeach him on "being Donald Trump." Originally Posted by gnadfly

"Being Donald Trump". Sounds like a TV show. Thinck HBO will pick it up?

I don't think Pelosi is on board yet.. anybody can report that she is changing her mind, but her own words don't say that.

but she has to do something if the Administration continues to stonewall and block every request for information or Committee appearances. I don't see the Sargent-at-Arms locking up people, so Impeachment has to be on the table. otherwise Congress hands over the last thread of power it still has. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Congress has exceeded their "Investigative Authority". Stonewalling has nothing to do with it.
As long as any politician can bring large amounts of Fed money back to their state they will get reelected.
If no budget, no funds.
If no president sig on a spend bill, no funds.
It is that simple.
AOC will learn this shortly.

but she has to do something if the Administration continues to stonewall and block every request for information or Committee appearances. I don't see the Sargent-at-Arms locking up people, so Impeachment has to be on the table. otherwise Congress hands over the last thread of power it still has. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sorry, Nancy and the House Dims will have to find "high crimes" without the Trump White House assistance. "Oversight" has nothing to do with it. The Dims will have to justify their own paranoia.
Sorry, Nancy and the House Dims will have to find "high crimes" without the Trump White House assistance. "Oversight" has nothing to do with it. The Dims will have to justify their own paranoia. Originally Posted by gnadfly
justify to you, maybe.. the Court already said they don't.

besides, it is not high crimes, it's misdemeanors.
Its just for show.

Kabuki theater Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

More like bukkake theater
More like bukkake theater Originally Posted by Budman

what's the difference?

BASHAHAAAAAA