What would you do if...

your bf/gf accused you of sleeping with your ex, and another, and a friend, etc... 8 or 10 people while in a relationship with you?

(a) Would you ask for proof as soon as the first accusation was made and when no proof was received, you would walk away? or
(b) would you stay with this person and put up with the accusations knowing it to be false
(c) would you stay with this person and put up with the accusations knowing it to be true but try and convince them that its not for whatever purpose so as to get some kind of gain from them (money, sex, cars....)
First I have to admit that it's either true or false.
Second, if true, even if I deny it, my GF knows or is very suspicious and we'd have to make some relationship decisions.
Third, if false, I'd ask why the suspicion. Am I flirty? Is she paranoid? Are "friends" causing discord? We then make changes from there.

Two of your choices are of a guilty party trying to weasel out. The other is dealing with an umbalanced partner.
The correct answer is
d) Thank my SO for making up this To Do list for me.....
I would join a SHMB and post a dopey "hypothetical" question hoping to get intelligent answers from horny guys and professional ladies that I could apply to my real-life relationships!! Good move...This is the best place to get relationship advice...
claim amnesia...
e) ask whut kinda medal I was gettin

F) Ask if an orgy is what he/she has on their mind
Trust is done so I would say fuck off and if she wanted to leave then have at it but this relationship is done.

Start bringing girls in the house and fucking them in the bedroom after I filed papers.
If it's not true, be honest and tell her it's not true.
If it's true, never see that ex again, and tell your gf it's not true.
If you continue to see the other woman and your gf thinks you are, she will eventually find out.
Be thankful that she at least gave you a heads up that she was suspicious.
Deny, Deny, Deny

Review your options, defensively manage your financials.

Decide whether or not to stay with her with a strong view to moving on.

Whatever the case, DO NOT try to fix it by proposing marriage. Getting married will not fix something that is already wrong.
I was dealing with this recently. In my case she took exception with a few of my Facebook friends who were posting a racy photos. She had this belief I was cheating just because of them posting photos. She gave me the ultimatum to get my friends down to 180 or less or break up.

I chose to break up.
If she thinks it then to her it's fact so you might as well start packin. Or you could just keep on going and wait until she beats the shit out of you in your sleep. Over 3 billion women in the world so start looking for a new one
Call Jerry Springer!
3 way or more "Yea Baby"