Have you ever...

Something I’ve always wanted (and maybe this isn’t another realm worthy) but is to have a girl meet me at the door and just shove me to my knees or just sit down on the bed and pull me down and order me to just eat her pussy till she’s good and satisfied. Just have her legs wrapped around my head and just call me daddy.

Fin
Great idea...
I know a couple chicks in La. that do that very well... I love a chick who is into aggressive face sitting/Queening.
hell yeahhhhhhh

YOUR face is my throne!!!!!!!!!
Love face sittin but not in a dom/sub way
Definitely not in a dom/sub way just for the pure pleasure of getting to satisfy a woman.
If my first girlfriend had been like this, I might have married her.
I know a provider like this, but instead, when the door closes behind me, she is already on her knees, DT me....

I don't like it, but she seems to enjoy it, so I go along just for her pleasure....

:-)
I know a provider like this, but instead, when the door closes behind me, she is already on her knees, DT me....

I don't like it, but she seems to enjoy it, so I go along just for her pleasure....

:-) Originally Posted by Anonymous01
What's not to like? :-)
  • Jilge
  • 05-24-2019, 12:51 PM
LOL Pretty sure...A1...was JESTING!
Who wouldn't like DT!!
That’s how Dallas broke my cherry...shut the door had my pants down and cock down her throat before I new what happened! So fucking hot
Mmm Sox...my DT talents have grown to amazing heihhts
  • leo57
  • 05-26-2019, 06:12 PM
Dallas, I think of your pussy lips often. I would so dive in face first, and stay there as long as you liked!! ;-)
I'll do that after we've become more familiar 💋
order me to just eat her pussy till she’s good and satisfied. Just have her legs wrapped around my head and just call me daddy.

Fin Originally Posted by Ahdroid1983
I agree. I could spend a hour just being forced to eat and lick, until I look like I've just got out of the shower.