Curious About Companionship on Cruise Ships...Is this a Demand?

So I have a similar situation coming up with a friend. It isn't a cruise, but it is an international resort that we will be going to for a week. It is someone I've been seeing for years now and we are both very close friends at this point. We do overnights regularly so we have extended time together. He proposed this same concern to me, wondering what it would be since the rough estimate of the trip itself was a little over 8k. I told him if he just covered all my stuff there (I told him I would buy my own souvenirs) didn't plan it for when I was supposed to be on tour, and paid for my sitter while I was gone, we'd call it even since lets be honest...who doesn't love a vacation?
Prefer river cruises, and would like a provider who shared that preference. Separate rooms and we'd work it out on times to be alone and expectations on how many hobby dates to accommodate. Perhaps best if she travels with another provider to avoid single traveller surcharges -- plus always nice to have a threesome once or twice during the week. Great topic!
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2019, 08:57 PM
So I have a similar situation coming up with a friend. It isn't a cruise, but it is an international resort that we will be going to for a week. It is someone I've been seeing for years now and we are both very close friends at this point. We do overnights regularly so we have extended time together. He proposed this same concern to me, wondering what it would be since the rough estimate of the trip itself was a little over 8k. I told him if he just covered all my stuff there (I told him I would buy my own souvenirs) didn't plan it for when I was supposed to be on tour, and paid for my sitter while I was gone, we'd call it even since lets be honest...who doesn't love a vacation? Originally Posted by Naughty_Piper
Piper, if I didn'tknow you couldn'tbe, I would think you are my ATF#2. That was almost exactly her comment (minus the baby sitter) when I took her on a river cruise to Europe this month.

And so very well spent money!
I've always thought that the international ladies working on the cruise ships might play around but for several reasons I haven't pursued it.

1. Cruise ship work is very hard and grueling (think 80 hours per week easy and you must make everyone happy or go home) and most but not all extremely pretty girls don't like to work hard when they get so many privileges everywhere they go based upon their looks)

2. The numbers work against you. Most of the women on board are with their families, often extended families including husbands or boyfriends/baby daddies, and they just don't have much free time. A younger working girl coincidentally on a cruise with her family likely doesn't want to be caught playing around with a much older man - too many awkward questions.

3. You are trapped on that ship unless you want to bail out at a foreign port and arrange transportation back to the States - very high cost on short notice.

4. I wouldn't try it with someone I didn't already know well and love being around and then she would also have to be into other women so if I did find another girl on the ship I could take advantage of that, too.
I am considering this - a singles cruise could be good...
I'm in. Love cruises. And would not expect a huge donation.
Cruises are awesome. Always wanted to try a singles cruise. I miss being able to afford to travel. It was my goal in my 20's to see the world!
  • Trey
  • 01-05-2020, 04:18 AM
Now that would be a good cruise. One with a pair of working girls on their own. Yeah I'd hop on for a ride.
I prefer the old-fashioned way

A smart business aspect of a cruise ship or yacht is to have row boats detached for a more personal one-on-one
encounter. somewhat like the Titanic//
Attached Images File Type: jpg mba-05490260.jpg (141.2 KB, 157 views)