Encounter: Sharon @Nagoya

Date: 2-25-19
Name: Sharon
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: Above
Phone: Above
City: Above
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, Nuru, LFK, SS, BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, doggie, some I may have missed
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair to her buttocks
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Sharon is a tall drink of water. Very petite with some natural large B or small C’s. 5’5 and a flat ass, shaven.
Recommendation: Yes
damn it, Ghost!

that is a Hell of a build up! I look forward to seeing her myself.

Originally Posted by Ghostrider
got it.. I think

Good review. Stellar woman imo. I find her demure and the perfect milf for the decerning gentleman lol. We made it out of the shower and it was nearly the most perfect and natural companion experience. Nothing faked or over the top.
I did see this lovely lass today at Nagoya. If you haven’t seen her then you are missing out!!’n
I agree. Sharon is a wonderful, classy experience all should have.

Thanks for the report, GR!
I did see this lovely lass today at Nagoya. If you haven’t seen her then you are missing out!!’n Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I saw that lovely ass recently myself. Sharon is a wonderful lady, even as I pretended she was the Airport Screener!

oops, I didn't see the "L" in your sentence Ghost.. I think both of our wording makes sense
Sharon is a lovely lady, great for a night on the town or a romp in the hay! and with her "little sister" Glory on vacation, we should be showing "big Sis" some more love!