Encounter: Awesome Time With Banana At Nagoya!

Date: 7/6/19
Name: Banana/Angel
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: See ROS for a list
Hair Length and Color: Long and straight past her shoulders, black. I was hoping for her dirty blonde look, but it is ok.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tall and slim. Maybe 5'7" (taller in her heels). Met me in nice black lingerie. Beautiful tits, nice ass, and a pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
I still need to slide my banana in that Angel
I still need to slide my banana in that Angel Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Better do her before I do unless you don’t mind sloppy one hundred thirty seconds! I saw her in the hallway last week after a HOT session with Hot. Banana looks fine enough to eat!
Better do her before I do unless you don’t mind sloppy one hundred thirty seconds! I saw her in the hallway last week after a HOT session with Hot. Banana looks fine enough to eat! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
She is quite tasty! You will like her!
  • TC75
  • 07-14-2019, 12:57 PM
I want to make some Banana Cream Pie �� (credit to Chung for this on)
I want to make some Banana Cream Pie �� (credit to Chung for this on) Originally Posted by TC75

Slide that vanilla wafer in
  • tom51
  • 07-16-2019, 07:34 AM
with a vanilla pudding injection and the waffers you have a southern favorite banana pudding Asian style!!! LMAO
I feel like some banana right now.
They do 30 minute sessions here?
They do 30 minute sessions here? Originally Posted by Bangkok1
Yes. I am sure they all do.
Catholic ?
THIS BANANA IS THAT SAME BANANA AT RAINBOW??