Crazy Horse

When will The Crazy Horse reopen?
https://www.facebook.com/pg/CrazyHor...=page_internal
We’re excited to announce we’ll be reopening this Friday, June 5th at 5pm as part of Phase 2!
As always, our primary concern is for the health of our customers & staff. All necessary precautions will be taken to ensure the club is safe & your visit is enjoyable. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We can’t wait to serve you!
Follow us on #Instagram & #Twitter: @CrazyHorseCab

Posted this afternoon
Random question and sorry if this isn't the right place to post. I was thinking of going here I have never been to a strip club before though. Is this a good one to go to
Has been from time to time. Lots of turnover with the girls In my experience almost half have been open to after hours action and inside the club, I've gotten 2 solid BBBJs and 1 brief one that was added to a HJ. The trouble is that the ones who will meet you outside don't say so until they've already bled you dry inside with just teasing. You have to be a sharp negotiator. Strippers are highly skilled shakedown artists.
Socially distancing at a strip club. Cant imagine this will be any fun. Think I will pass. If anyone checks it out, let us know what's up.
Thanks man , definitely not a good negotiator though so may not be the best idea for me
Anybody been since they opened back up? Thinking about going this weekend.....dunno?
Anybody been since they opened back up? Thinking about going this weekend.....dunno? Originally Posted by bacon17

They opened up on the 5th according to their Twitter & FB posts.

I've not gone by though.
Anyone go thru since the opening? I would take the plunge and report back, but have to drive from Lafayette. Would rather a report from the locals ��
Strip clubs exist for men to feel wanted by (usually) attractive and forward women. It costs a pretty penny though and there is no guarantee of anything happening sexually.

Ive been to some when I was in my 20s and just never saw the attraction. I'm not a bad looking guy... Make decent $$$, etc... I just can't entertain the idea of paying to be disappointed... That's the deal on the table. It costs a lot and requires a lot of patience for the deal to be changed.

This is a big YMMV.

I will say that the name, Crazy Horse is about the best goddamn title you could give a strip club. They deserve some cash for that alone.
One thing I can say for sure - there is sexual fun can be accomplish quite easily - if you’re patient and scope things out a bit. If you see a girl going in the private area quite frequently- then there’s fun to be had. If you watch and wait until the girl gets toasted <drunk) them generally her inhibitions are heightened and there’s fun to be had. If you see regulars walk in and immediately take the girl in the back, there’s fun to be had. I have had almost 100 percent success when following thru in all the aforementioned situations/ moments.
Socially distancing at a strip club. Cant imagine this will be any fun. Think I will pass. If anyone checks it out, let us know what's up. Originally Posted by Yeahboy504
I heard from a gal who works at the Gold Club that they're only allowing 10 girls to work at one time but have been averaging about 6. So I assume that CH is doing the same...given that news I'll wait until it gets back to somewhat normal.
Is CH still open?
Is CH still open? Originally Posted by realfire085

I believed they had to close with the rest of the bars about 3 weeks ago. Last post on their Twitter on Jul 12, below

Our lovely ladies are ready to party with you for one last night until we're forced to re-close until further notice. We're only open until Midnight, so get here early! Doors are open now. Let's get the bottles poppin' and money flowin'!

Follow their Twitter here. They post pretty regularly when open.

https://twitter.com/CrazyHorseCab
So it looks like they opened back up tonight. Anyone know how that happened? Did I miss an announcement about opening up bars again?