Encounter: Amazing time with Mulani in El Paso!

Date: 02/05/2021
Name: Mulani butterfly
Phone: 4055014026
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://mulanibutterfly.nl
City: El paso
State: Texas
Address: Airport
Activities: BBJ DOGGY MISSIONARY
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Long blond hair, thin, small breasts, perfect ass and a great smile.
Recommendation: Yes
She’s definitely a hottie...

Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Damn, she is HOT !!!
Thought the ad might have been too good to be true
3 reviews altogether from 3 brand new users.. yeah ok.
3 reviews altogether from 3 brand new users.. yeah ok. Originally Posted by markx159
Yep. Fishy as fuck.
You guys act like little girls lol freaking “Eccie police” . Everything is fake for you all!!
Who is this guy ....
So anyone else has taken one for the team and check if is real then I was tempted still thinking about it
She’s real. I’m an ass man and she’s got a black girl booty on her!
Lu have u seen her ....so is she worth the fee....u have seen her lu
So anyone else has taken one for the team and check if is real then I was tempted still thinking about it Originally Posted by soulzxxx1569
Been a member for over 18 months and no reviews and your asking if anyone else has TOFTT
Lu have u seen her ....so is she worth the fee....u have seen her lu Originally Posted by varman
Yes. I feel bad for those who thought she was fake. Best visitor we’ve had in a long time. Young, enthusiastic attitude, fair prices....(1/2hr for 150), BBBJ, and a tight young body and killer ass! Did I mention her killer booty! Lol
Yes. I feel bad for those who thought she was fake. Best visitor we’ve had in a long time. Young, enthusiastic attitude, fair prices....(1/2hr for 150), BBBJ, and a tight young body and killer ass! Did I mention her killer booty! Lol Originally Posted by Immortal Lu
Huh...that’s actually really good. Did you post a review? Did you see her recently? I’ll book with her if I can trust she’s legit. If I miss her this time around, well C’est la vie