IF I May Revisit An Old Question....

A couple of years ago,on the now gone P. I asked the question(as shortyzeno) "am I the only guy in the world who can't finish from bj's?"
Four years later,and still have yet to!! Should I feel cheated?
I ask again...Am I alone in this?
yes, you are all alone.
You are not cheated at all specially when in a one bang show whether to your own volition or the provider's.
You can enjoy an extra long trumpet lesson and yet have your ammo packed when entering the main course.
I do remember a few people mentioning the same thing.
Have you really given yourself time to explore having an orgasm with a bj?

I used to feel the same way with daty..then one cold morning in New Jersey it happened he licked me for 39 minutes straight ( I took a peek at the clock when he started lol)
And he was using the same REPETITIVE motion then it happened ...
OMG OMG OOOOOOOOOOOOOMG GOD HELP ME OMG then the tears..ya I came so hard from an incredible daty orgasm I cried I think the entire hotel heard us.

It was all because time was not a factor he booked 2 hours and he kept on going without stopping to chit chat or stick his fingers just the same stroke with his tongue.

It was good.......................... ................... I miss him!!!

I think maybe you can achieve orgasm from bj if you try and relax let the woman just suck suck and suck at the same repetitive speed the makes you feel good.

If she will allow it grab her head gently or rough (however you two are comfy) and move her head to your desired rhythm and then tell her "yea just like that"
So she knows exactly how you like it then let her continue for as long as it takes and I bet you will pop.

Sometimes it just takes a little longer for some guys but it is possible if you give it time and keep the same repetitive speed with no interruptions.

Goodtimes...He was YUM thanks for the memories..lol!

Kisses,
Cercy
Nope, no problem here, I think it's just you!
Depends on the talent of the cocksucker (sorry I'm a Deadwood fan) often they take a break right when it gets really interesting. It is also a more intimate activity, at least for me than bending them over the couch and driving the woman to Pearland. Everyone is different, the flip side and most would agree I've never really had a bad bbbj.

Some just better than others.
I know I don't have a problem popping with a bj. Matter of fact I could pop numerous times with oral only. Maybe you are just putting too much pressure on yourself.

Any ladies wanna see who can pop the most in an hour just from bbbj ...lol I'm in how about you guys?
Depends on the talent of the cocksucker (sorry I'm a Deadwood fan) often they take a break right when it gets really interesting. It is also a more intimate activity, at least for me than bending them over the couch and driving the woman to Pearland. Everyone is different, the flip side and most would agree I've never really had a bad bbbj.

Some just better than others. Originally Posted by Wayward
+1 on being a Deadwood fan! LOL

I agree it depends on the skill of the cocksucker!
A couple of years ago,on the now gone P. I asked the question(as shortyzeno) "am I the only guy in the world who can't finish from bj's?".... Originally Posted by theshortone
Quityurbitchin... at least you can still start....
TMFT does have a valid point.
While not never, it is much more difficult for me. This is even with some very talented ladies. For a BJ to work for me, I have to be already on the edge of popping.
Sometimes I wish I had that problem
Yep. the shortone is all alone.
I once had a boyfriend who could'nt (never had in his life) finish from a BJ. Man it drove me crazy!
I have had many providers try but none of them could ever get 'er done in that regards for whatever reason. The only one that ever got me off was a chinese spa girl I saw right before I stopped seeing providers last March. Damn she could not speak much English but she absolutely rocked my world...