Genie Missing In Action

I spoke to Genie today, the first time in eight days. She has been unable to communicate due to serious illness and being in the hospital without her phone. She apologizes for missed appointments, but it was unavoidable. She will be recuperating with family out of state until the end of July.
Wish her well! She is a really nice lady and I hope she gets to feeling better soon.
Abe, tell Genie that I wish her a quick and full recovery. She is super sweet and deserves the best.
Abe, tell Genie that I wish her a quick and full recovery. She is super sweet and deserves the best. Originally Posted by SammieB
tell her the same from me!
Genie has a lot of friends here. Give her our best.
Wishing her better health and a speedy recovery.

All the best,

Adrienne
Will do
I've never had the pleasure, but please pass along my well wishes for a speedy and healthy recovery. Thanks Abraham!
Thanks, Guys
get well soon Genie!
Rogers, Sam, Chung, Grump, Adrienne, corona and pashunt, Genie appreciated your expressions of concern and asked me to extend her thanks to all of you. She is still pretty sick but is recovering nicely.
Please tell genie get well soon. She is a very caring person. She is missed. Wishing her the best outcome. ;-)
Get well soon, Genie. Miss you.
Glad to hear the update with Genie. Sweet lady. Hope she takes the time she needs. We look forward to hearing she is completely well and in good health again.
I've never met Genie but she just sent me a PM saying she is in Hawaii and will be back at the end of the month. I guess she didn't want to share about her illness. I don't blame her for that.

I've got to meet her and see what all of the hype is about.