Close To The Holidays

I was thinking about visiting Rochester, NY for the first time however, it would be the Monday thru Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Is it too close to the holiday to sightsee?
nah the garbage ...plates will stills ...look beautiful
Ya duns.....stillls....heress
stills ...in yer ...noggin
stills ...in yer ...noggin Originally Posted by Plastic Man
eggnog, swimming in, wtf ?
eggnog, swimming in, wtf ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sounds kinda creepy.
Something like mud wrestling....
I was thinking about visiting Rochester, NY for the first time however, it would be the Monday thru Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Is it too close to the holiday to sightsee? Originally Posted by Bentley Jetaun
Perfect time to visit Buffalo.
Honestly it can be easier for some gents to get out and about close to the holidays. Ya know going shopping, office parties and other excuses...
Honestly it can be easier for some gents to get out and about close to the holidays. Ya know going shopping, office parties and other excuses... Originally Posted by ben dover
kinda tacky taint it.

Buy the wife a gift in hope ta get laid Xmas night.

then before going home see a whore and know will get laid now.
kinda tacky taint it.

Buy the wife a gift in hope ta get laid Xmas night.

then before going home see a whore and know will get laid now. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You say that like it's a bad thing...
Hay OP.... around here we call them HoLEEdays….
You might need to ask ol PM for some forgiveness....
And to be honest... around here, it's much more likely that one would say: Clese to the HoLeedays
From my own personal experiences, I would say that Wednesday (day before Thanksgiving) would be cutting it close. I think it would be hard for a lot of people to get away.
Only once did I actually sight-see through Thanksgiving. Might depend on where you are on the holidays but things tend to go relatively well up until maybe 2 days before the big day.