Encounter: GabriellaLove - Young, tight and amazingly hot girl!!!

Date: 7/17/2020
Name: GabriellaLove
User ID:: GabriellaLove
Phone: 817-790-4944
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...Incall-Outcall!
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: spring valley road
Activities: dfk, Bbbj, fiv, daty, cfs, mish, CG, spanking, shower together, sucking, fiv 2, spanking 2, rcg
Hair Length and Color: brownish till shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Young, huge breasts, great energy levels, allows us to do anything,
Recommendation: Yes
I'll head over to OH2, and see what you posted that gave you a time out!
Nice review. Very pretty girl
$$.40
Very interdasting
No news about her lately. Does anyone know if she is still around or not?
Latest activity on OH2 was 6 days ago. If still active, I'm sure she has more work than she can handle!
She got the money she needed and bounced
She was flooding my phone with texts a couple of nights last week trying to get together. She was doing the same with a few friends of mine who also hobby.

More attractive options at the price point she is asking for, though.
She flooded my phone with text messages. She was sending messages to see her right away without prior arrangement/commitment. She is very much disorganized when it comes to priority. May be it has to do with her tender age and hope that she will be much organized as she becomes mature adult.
No news about her lately. Does anyone know if she is still around or not? Originally Posted by Lookin4u
Being that she is a teenage WW girl, she probably has so many requests that she probably has a schedule done with a few guys a day for the next 6 months.