Motel/hotel

So, finally found someone on sd site that seems good, but problem is that neither of us can host n have to meet during daytime. Problem with that is most places won't let you in b4 3pm or so unless you in their member program or similar. So, any suggestions on places in Troy/Albany area that are decent that either have hourly or daytime rates or just allow early check in. For different reasons dont want to do Lawrence or Red Carpet, and while not fussy dont want places that will leave with bedbugs or just are plain dangerous. Appreciate any suggestions thanks
Depending on the time, rent the room night before and see if you can get a late checkout .maybe she can do extended late nite stay unless you have S.O
If you’re going to book over the phone call the day before and just politely ask if it’s possible to get a earlier check in than the standard 3 pm.(You’re arriving for a meeting and it’s crucial you’re able to check in before) It’s not a ridiculous request and if that’s all it takes to get your business they’ll grant it. Good luck!
Out of curiosity, who’s the chick?
Dayuse and hotelsbyday (both dot com) will give you answers you're looking for.
With the low bookings at local hotels etc this year just ask for an early check-in. I've had no issue with comfort inn in latham. Make sure you let us know how it goes! Hammer.
Econo, Hojo and Days Inn all accept early check ins. Business is so slow they’re begging for customers..
If you’re going to book over the phone call the day before and just politely ask if it’s possible to get a earlier check in than the standard 3 pm.(You’re arriving for a meeting and it’s crucial you’re able to check in before) It’s not a ridiculous request and if that’s all it takes to get your business they’ll grant it. Good luck! Originally Posted by August Black
Econo, Hojo and Days Inn all accept early check ins. Business is so slow they’re begging for customers.. Originally Posted by Firehawk
I have had success with this exact scenario.
Will any of these places take cash? With no credit card hold? Asking for a friend.lol
Check Groupon, call hotel and ask for an early check in before you buy it. Try air bnb. There’s some good condos downtown in there. Don’t ask me how I know.
Not sure about that. They need the card for damages if any happened.

Will any of these places take cash? With no credit card hold? Asking for a friend.lol Originally Posted by passionseeker38
Thank you to all of you above as well as those who pm me with same excellent info and suggestions. Alas, not looking good with lady in question right now, but good info that hopefully will use in the future. Thanks again
I used to work at a hotel. A quality inn. You can check in whenever....AND pay cash.

If paying cash there is a deposit that u get back at checkout..even if u only stay an hour lol.....I had a few guys do that....no credit card needed at all
some of the cash places... might require photo copy of your id... so pick your poison lol