City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Bbfs, NURU, TUMA, DFK, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Slender with B cup/small C, round buttocks, attractive face
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, and good to see your priorities are in order. You listed BBFS first, with DFK as an afterthought.
Man, I almost seen Bunny today, but I see BB. I think we each had fun, I know BB taste better than that State Fair mess they be serving, haha
Bunny tastes delicious, too. and she is high in nutrients.

https://www.eater.com/22149324/why-y...ng-rabbit-meat
tastes delicious, too. and she is high in nutrients.
We should all appreciate good nutrition...

Seventy percent of vaginas are dominated by one species of Lactobacillus, which produce lactic acid and keep things at a pH level of 4.5 down there. You know where else Lactobacillus exists? Your gut. Your gut bacteria are often referred to as probiotics. Probiotics are in all of the "healthy food" commercials. Ergo, Pussy Juice is good for you.

Research has also shown that the presence of sperm in the female body can actually help to prevent infections such as bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections. This is because sperm contains a variety of antimicrobial agents that can help to kill off harmful bacteria and fungi. Ergo, cip is good for the ladies.

So good sex is good for both parties.

(PS...links not provided because it is easy to web search)
We should all appreciate good nutrition...

Seventy percent of vaginas are dominated by one species of Lactobacillus, which produce lactic acid and keep things at a pH level of 4.5 down there. You know where else Lactobacillus exists? Your gut. Your gut bacteria are often referred to as probiotics. Probiotics are in all of the "healthy food" commercials. Ergo, Pussy Juice is good for you.

Research has also shown that the presence of sperm in the female body can actually help to prevent infections such as bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections. This is because sperm contains a variety of antimicrobial agents that can help to kill off harmful bacteria and fungi. Ergo, cip is good for the ladies.

So good sex is good for both parties.

(PS...links not provided because it is easy to web search) Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I don't need links, I'm believing everything you wrote because it confirms everything I want to be true. I'm not about to do a search, you're my Wizard TC, LOL
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Damn!!
Interesting
''Hello, is this the Fruit Department? Um, yes, can you reserve 3 pounds of your ripest peaches for me, I'll be there in 20 minutes...''
You Boys are 2 much, haha. I need to catch that Bunny before she hop out that pasture.
She takes days off so you gotta schedule eigh her
I need to schedule with Bunny soon. Kind of missing her elegance.
I've seen her and have been warming her ass up..
I've seen her and have been warming her ass up.. Originally Posted by Moe Greene
I assume you are tempting her with tongue, finger, and slip-n-slide. Hope we all can reap some benefit from your prep work.

I've always thought that good TUMA is a signal that she wants the same, if not more.