Border chica / Cerveza Indio run

I have been Jonesin' for a border chica / Cerveza Indio run so it's nice to see Acuna still going strong (and some posts in this Forum). I liked Piedras Negras better but noticed no posts there.

My passport's (and I got a Card) in the mail (renewal) so I can't go til that gets back.

Here's a report from my trip to Acuna in '08:
http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=38631
(under my old handle of "Glorified_G")
i wouild avoid piedras negras at least for a while...
there have been some reports of kidnappings and some narco war/fallout of whatever out there.
the mexican marines have been out therre doing alot of ops, so something is going on out there, even tho not much is reported from out of PN.

acuna is still pretty safe, i would post some reports, about 5 of them, but just been lazy to do them
i wouild avoid piedras negras at least for a while...
there have been some reports of kidnappings and some narco war/fallout of whatever out there.
the mexican marines have been out therre doing alot of ops, so something is going on out there, even tho not much is reported from out of PN.

acuna is still pretty safe, i would post some reports, about 5 of them, but just been lazy to do them Originally Posted by bigrich75

Thanks for the PN update - I'll stick to Acuna. I nearly got kidnapped in Victoria, Coah. in '08 so I don't need that drama!!
I go to Acuna a lot. how often do you go? Also from SA.
i live right across from it
How often do you cross and who do you normally see? Where else do you go?
Only been to Acuna and PN once (each) and Nuevo about 7-8 times, and all before I found (the old) ASPD. With all the crap going on along the border, I don't know when (or if) I'll go again. Plus, there's too much good stuff right here on the Board (and it's local).
well try the boarder and ill try the local. I am going to try this coming weekend.