x rated pictures + and + fishing for business

Am I allowed to post X RATED sex pictures in the discussion forum ? ? ?

Am I allowed to post about " fishing for potential business" in the discussion forum ? ? ? (( " Would anyone be interested in seeing me in Jacksonville ? ? ? " ))
[/B]
You are a verified provider. Recommend you read the ad posting guidelines. To answer your first question, yes, you are now allowed to post X rated pictures in the forums.

As for the second question, this is where you need to be mindful of the rules on how many ads you can post. Also, wording that you use is important.

Permitted post in the discussion forum would be worded like this: This is (fill in the blank). I'm thinking of coming to the Jacksonville in the near future if I have enough interest. Please PM me if you would like me to visit. If I get a favorable response, I will post an ad on my tour to your city.

Not permitted post: This is (fill in the blank). I am pre-booking for a possible visit to Jacksonville for the weekend of May 2nd. Please PM me if interested.

Notice the subtle differences. One post is non-committal in nature as you are only gauging interest. The other is clearly specific and would need to be posted in the Provider Weekly Ad forum and count towards the specifics as spelled out in the guidelines.