Jaco - Cocal - Dominican girls

This is mostly for guys who have not been or planning a trip to Jaco.
Here's my experience with them- 2 times- 2 different girls:
Pretty girls with nice bodies.They are very playful in first meeting them and a little more aggressive than the other girls.
They will tell u what u want to hear when working ur deal for price & services.
At the Cocal they want $100 USD p/hr. I ask for BBBJ- CFS- 2 hrs and offer 75k colones (around $133). Yes has always been the answer.
When u get them behind closed doors they are fun, but it turns out only CBJ and they will try to hurry u or if they think u r taking too much time to nut, they will try to up-charge. And once u do get that nut, they're ready to hop in the shower & go.
Don't get me wrong though, they r a good fuck.
I would suggest if u want to play with them, resign yourself to the fact it will be CBJ - offer 1 hr for $80 USD(USD is what all the girls really want) or 45K colones and stick to ur deal u worked out.
hey Willie...do you go to Jaco often? Have a guys trip (second one to Jaco) planned there in a few weeks..... Would love some more tips or a database of ready to go Ticas....
Very typical experience with 'pros'. If you are a little resourceful and a little planning, you can have a beautiful girl come to you for $250 for the night - BBBJ, CFS, and MSOG and treat you right.

There are plenty of girls out there that do this on the side, not as a main profession. They are students, small time workers etc.

Sorry if I am sounding a little conceited - but better experiences await those with a little patience. Please see my earlier posts...

Cheers

This is mostly for guys who have not been or planning a trip to Jaco.
Here's my experience with them- 2 times- 2 different girls:
Pretty girls with nice bodies.They are very playful in first meeting them and a little more aggressive than the other girls.
They will tell u what u want to hear when working ur deal for price & services.
At the Cocal they want $100 USD p/hr. I ask for BBBJ- CFS- 2 hrs and offer 75k colones (around $133). Yes has always been the answer.
When u get them behind closed doors they are fun, but it turns out only CBJ and they will try to hurry u or if they think u r taking too much time to nut, they will try to up-charge. And once u do get that nut, they're ready to hop in the shower & go.
Don't get me wrong though, they r a good fuck.
I would suggest if u want to play with them, resign yourself to the fact it will be CBJ - offer 1 hr for $80 USD(USD is what all the girls really want) or 45K colones and stick to ur deal u worked out. Originally Posted by williemac
hey Willie...do you go to Jaco often? Have a guys trip (second one to Jaco) planned there in a few weeks..... Would love some more tips or a database of ready to go Ticas.... Originally Posted by wannahack07
PM me for some contacts....