How did "Hon" become so prevalent in this business

For whatever the reason, It's a big turn off for me
are you from the South?
For whatever the reason, It's a big turn off for me Originally Posted by Dondo7
You are not alone. This is a common complaint I hear from guys.

"My name is not Attila"

Works both ways,what should guys call thier date? What can you call someone whose real name you don’t know and the name they do use is a made up fake? I don’t care for hun or sweetie but babe,honey or darling aren’t much better. Short of knowing a dates real first name,I will call her sweetheart.I am from the south and open doors for women.
I adore it when a guy says my name a lot.
If I hear someone say “Elisabeth” in a public place, I turn my head.

Although Elisabeth is my working name, I AM Elisabeth, if that makes sense. And I like hearing my name as well.

Otherwise, I just try to use my guy’s name. We have screened, one way or another, and so I know a name. Some guys use fake names, too.

Interesting topic. I’m not fond of Hun, either. Think some people just like using pet names. Like when I used to go to the pediatrician’s office and the nurse would call me Mom. Wish she would just use my name.

It was always there on the chart.

Happy Friday!
Daddy works better than “Hon”....
I concur.

xoxo,
BBBaby

Elisabeth, I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes hearing her name!
Works both ways,what should guys call thier date? What can you call someone whose real name you don’t know and the name they do use is a made up fake? I don’t care for hun or sweetie but babe,honey or darling aren’t much better. Short of knowing a dates real first name,I will call her sweetheart.I am from the south and open doors for women. Originally Posted by Art Lover
If a provider has a Real World sounding name, I will try to use that or a contraction of that name (Rebeca, Reba or Beckie"). But many providers present themselves with something that sounds more like a handle or username than it does a name one would hear anyone use in public ("HunnyBunny69"). So what should I call a provider whose on-line handle is HynnyBunny69?

I do not hobby very often and do not have on-going relationships, so being called "ugar" or "Honey".
Every person should have a plausible first name to use, either real or fake. It's simply good manners. How do you meet and form a connection without a proper introduction????
I prefer to be called "Mr. Chung".. by both men and women.. it happens occasionally, I never get tired of it.

"Hon" sounds stupid.. besides that it is the Vietnamese word for "kiss" (pronounced "hone"), which makes the slang word "Hon" even more irritating
Attila called...he wants his name back.

Seriously, "Hun" ranks the highest on complaints I hear. While, Honey, Baby, Sweety, are all annoying...HUN is the clear winner.
  • RK2
  • 03-29-2019, 01:47 PM
I love it when a provider calls my real name "McLovin!!!"
I like being called by my handle. That way we can role play as pirates lmfao!
Strippers call everybody "Baby". Even waitresses are calling people "Hun".