Keep your racism to yourself!!!

This is no april fools joke.

Rather the fool (in the hobby) is anyone who (hides behind their hobby persona) and thinks they can contact me and insult me (or any woman) for NOT being a racist. For enjoying and man or woman of all race & color.

Just because you may be a racist and not like or enjoy being around folks or women from all walks of life..of all different skin color & races.
Hear me clearly.. (just because) you pay for play..does NOT and I mean. Does NOT give any of you men the right to insult, put down, or tell a woman she's no good. Has no self respect or morals..BECAUSE she IS NOT a racist..and finds enjoyable beauty in men of all race and color.
Your money is not that golden!! Your companionship is not that worthy.

Rather we women whom don't see race or color. We're beautifully worthy beyond what you'll never experience!!!!!

I tolerate a lot of shit. But racism I never tolerate!!
Well said. The tolerance on this board for this subject matter is actually somewhat astounding. Instead of showing at least some measurable disdain for it, they get pissed at those of us who have to deal with it.

This has become the sentiment of how many think on the subject.
"Rather we women whom don't see race or color. We're beautifully worthy beyond what you'll never experience!!!!!"

Mature Companion you have my respect and admiration!
My take on racism in the hobby: If you throw out all the chicks who are black, you are losing half the provider population, some of these chicks may be the best there is, and you will never know it.
If you throw out the white chicks who are not NBA, you are throwing out half or more of the white providers, again, leaving you with a reduced field of choices, some of these may be the best there is, but you will never find out.

AND, you don't know who they saw yesterday, 30 minutes before you got there, or who their husband or S.O. is. Most will tell you what you want to hear, in order to close the deal. They are in the sales business. The best sales person gets the most business.
It is sad that this is still present in our society.

I can only hope that it is fading.
  • Old-T
  • 04-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Unfortunately by almost all the information it has gotten worse in the past couple years. Probably not a change in how people think, but I've seen a definate change in how free people are to express racist comments.

Hopefully we will see a downturn in that in a couple more years.
In 2018 I saw a provider who was half African and half Hispanic. Her appearance doesn't look any different than the average black woman. So the African side probably came out with greater dominance from whichever parent had those genes, as opposed to the Mongoloid complexion you will see in people from South America where both parents are of Latin descent. After she and I were done on the bed we spent about an hour talking in the hotel room.

The conversation kind of shifted to race when she was telling me about how it is very difficult for providers other than caucasians to collect deposits for appointments. She went on to tell me how she has personally seen white providers who are overweight and in their '40s make significantly more money in one evening than thin, cute little dark skinned providers in their '20s. She said that's because some men out there associate "high class" with white women only. Even if the % of men who believe that is relatively small, I think the provider I saw was probably telling the truth.

By the end of the conversation she informed me that certain guys refused to see providers who marked "All Ethnicities Welcome" in their profiles, because those guys didn't want to have sex with a woman who had been with black men before. Until I had that conversation with her I did not realize how bad racism was in this industry. While it is repulsive, I don't know that racism will ever go away, either within this industry or outside of it.
It is sad that this is still present in our society.

I can only hope that it is fading. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
Vote 2020!
@MatureCompanion, kudos to ladies like you and your ilk. As I get older and really could give a 'rats ass' about ladies who won't see me due to my skin color only, it's nice to know that 90%+ across the country and higher here in Colorado will see me. This is where I choose to focus my energy.

I know there are a number of NBA providers who are missing out on seeing some great AA gents, for whatever their reasons. That's really on them. I'll never know what it's like to leave my front door and live a white privilege life, just like many of my Caucasian counterparts will never know what it's like leaving their front door with pressures and stereotypes of living as an Black gent.

The best thing about the hobby is it's a container where all here (racist included) share a same interest.
I've honestly wondered about this for a while. The first girl I saw was a black girl (I'm a generic middle aged white guy), and she was gorgeous and it was a great time. It wasn't until I started getting deeper into some of this and the boards and especially some classified like STG where I started seeing things like "No AA" or "White men only" restrictions. I thought it was especially strange that I would see that even from some black girls, which is something I've really wondered about. Some of this conversation kind of makes me wonder if that's more for marketing to the local demographic, because it's never once come up during screening.
This is no april fools joke.

Rather the fool (in the hobby) is anyone who (hides behind their hobby persona) and thinks they can contact me and insult me (or any woman) for NOT being a racist. For enjoying and man or woman of all race & color.

Just because you may be a racist and not like or enjoy being around folks or women from all walks of life..of all different skin color & races.
Hear me clearly.. (just because) you pay for play..does NOT and I mean. Does NOT give any of you men the right to insult, put down, or tell a woman she's no good. Has no self respect or morals..BECAUSE she IS NOT a racist..and finds enjoyable beauty in men of all race and color.
Your money is not that golden!! Your companionship is not that worthy.

Rather we women whom don't see race or color. We're beautifully worthy beyond what you'll never experience!!!!!

I tolerate a lot of shit. But racism I never tolerate!! Originally Posted by Mature Companion
BRAVO!! I may not choise to see AA for whatever reasons I may have, but that does not give me or anyone the right to say a word to anyone who chooses to and I commend you for standing up