Suggestions in the ISO...and references....seious issues

I am a very helpful gal in this hobby world...I give out references and suggestions in alot of areas on this board.....I enjoy being part of this hobby community...I just want everyone to have fun!!!

But I have decided that this issue should be discussed...

Just because a provider suggestion is given in a gents "iso" post.....DOES NOT guarantee a provider's OR a hobbyist' safety!!1!
Screening is priority number one on both sides of the fence!

Gents...always make sure a provider is reputable and active.

Ladies...always check a hobbyist references..make sure they are recent and reputable...if he has postings here,read them to make sure he is active and reliable.....and make sure everything checks out.

I will no longer be giving out suggestions.

Stay safe everyone!!! Happy hobbying!!!
Thank you Dee.
Yeah, I feel for you D. On one hand you have a reputation to uphold as a friendly party girl but theres all these insinuations of liability on the legal end also that could put you in danger just for being helpful. The end result may not be as much help to any of us. I appreciate that side of you but we all have to stay safe. Thanks for all your info I know a lot of us girls can depend on you.
There's been only one time during the past 7 years when I've seen a provider I couldn't "validate" through my normal means of scrutiny. And the only reason I did it was because I was half way across the world in a hotel with an incredible amount of security, among numerous other factors. I was able to research some characteristics about this particular woman, but she was missing one thing I normally don't deviate from. While the session with her went well, I haven't taken that risk since.

In the not too distant past, a very prolific provider quit the industry to take a high paying job in the medical field in the southern part of the USA. I was one of the last clients to ever see her. Since I knew we probably wouldn't be talking to each other very often after she quit, she gave me some parting advice. She warned me to never ever see someone who I couldn't confirm met my standards. While she had no privileged information, she also said it's quite possible that LEO could be going after a large site in the near future. She also said that many agencies had been shut down during the past few years compared to when she started.

At this point, unless the woman in question is on my insider network, I outright won't see her unless I can get a referral from an established provider I've seen before. The only exception being is if she's able to pass some very heavy "screening" on my part, if you wish to use that term. And most providers would never even think of doing that. Personally, the last place I would go to check if a provider is the right fit for me would be on a message board where half the information can't even be authenticated in the first place. Of course, I'm sure many other guys out there are more willing to task risks than I am.