Great to see some action in NC !!!!!!!

I am a P-411 for several years. It is great to see some real action on ECCIE. I use it a lot when I go to Texas. If we all support it and spread the word it will be far better than TER.
I like the way u think baxter49 thanks for the positivity xx
Good to hear from you. Apex guy
Yes it is!
I havent been extremely active over the years but I have successfully referred 9 people and will continue to do so!
Couldn't agree more. I've also been P411 for a long time but eccie Carolinas was pretty dead. I thought it was all the way dead until I got a happy birthday message last month! Guess we're back online and back in business. I'm northeast of Raleigh and an hour from Cary/RTP so I'm hunting for providers in my neck of the woods. I'll keep you all posted when I find the good ones
This section is far more active than it used to be for sure.
I'm pretty happy to see that .
I’ll be visiting Charleston sc in August what forum do hobbyist normally use?
From texas and was one of the first to join from ASPD or whatever it was called before ECCIE. They mess on original user name and cannot access but yes wish NC would get with program for ECCIE
I just joined here recently. Primary purpose was for info on Texas.

Part of my issue with this site and every site is that the Carolinas get all lumped together. Maybe if each post could have an easy to read “Raleigh” “Charleston” “Myrtle Beach” tag in it then it would prove more useful and people would join?

Right now twitter is my main source. However. I alsoI use P411 and Eros because I can filter by my city.
I’m still learning Twitter. What do you search for to find providers in the area you will be?
Twitter is a little annoying in that there’s no agreed upon method every lady uses to post tours or availability.

One option is to search #dateRaleigh or #dateCharleston etc for the city you are looking for. Maybe 30% of the ladies will pop up using that method depending on the area.

Second option is what I do:
1) first off I follow A LOT of girls, from all over the country.
2) search for the city in the Search Twitter field up top.
3) use the search filters on upper right to filter for “People You Follow”
4) sort by latest or top

That will pop up most touring girls coming to a city. This is where following enough girls you’re interested in comes in handy. The more you follow the better odds you have of seeing a girl’s ad.

Hope that all made sense
I use ECCIE and OH2 for my trips to Texas as well. I'm visiting Austin in 2 weeks and working on scheduling some time now.

Twitter is my way here in North Carolina. I do not have P411 so I have to follow check hashtags ECT. I have 2 go too ladies as I don't hobby but a few times. But if I found more ladies I might would.

I have noticed a few ladies from Carolinas like Jez and Rachel are active here so maybe more will follow.
Well I always post when I visit I normally only do Chatlotte and Ashville though
Asheboro High point or Greensboro?? Any info on these towns would be great