Sting in Shreveport

Everyone be careful. Apparently Shreveport conducted a sting today. I got a phone call from a young lady in jail looking for some help. A quick search of Shreveport jail bookings show alot of arrest today for prostitution.... play safe everyone. If this is the wrong forum for this please move it muffinman
I was trying to contact a young lady today, and she would not text me back. I looked at the Shreveport City Jail bookings and there's almost a dozen women who were arrested today for prostitution. I don't know the details, but apparently they did some sort of sting arresting that many at one time.
Yes there was a sting. Why? Because at least THREE eccie hobbyists are traitors!! At least when the ladies get jammed up (with the exception of a couple), we keep our MOUTH SHUT. Not so with the so called well established hobbyist....esp one of whom is NOT married, has No kids, and is retired....and he ratted.

So gents, when the ladies start making you jump thru even MORE hoops, y'all can thank your fellow MEN. Because there is ZERO trust for you or this board and we have to do whatever is necessary just TO STAY SAFE.

Oh and yeah, the handles are STILL active. Yet again, this site chooses the money over the safety. Wake up people!!
RIP It's over.
This is the very reason when I get pms from people I do not know I do not respond. There are a few that just do not want others to enjoy a quite fun life.
I am thankful for the people I have met and continue to have a good relationship with.
I am not pretending to know anything about these LE Stings. I may even be way off base. But it is my guess that they nab an Eccie Hobbiest by pretending to be a provider off of a website such as STG. I know I am sure seeing A LOT of Encounter Reports on STG Providers. They nab an Eccie Hobbiest this way and then use his profile to get as many others as possible.

I say that because I have never really heard of them nabbing a Reputable Eccie Provider and then using her handle to nab a dozen Eccie Hobbiest. It seems to always have a common link ... a poor website such as STG.

I strongly encourage all Eccie Hobbiest to stick with Reputable Eccie Providers. I have about 4-5 that I like to see. I also contact some in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, DFW if I happen to come across any on Eccie that I can do without. But they will ALWAYS be Highly Reputable Providers. If those type will not see you, then I encourage you to become the type of hobbiest they will see.

Just my 2 cents!!
ETG...I beleive you are more right than wrong. Providers can roll over, but in actuality hobbiest's have way more to lose and I believe do it more often than we'd like to admit.
Just my 0.02
MM
ETG...I beleive you are more right than wrong. Providers can roll over, but in actuality hobbiest's have way more to lose and I believe do it more often than we'd like to admit.
Just my 0.02
MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan

Oh!! I so agree!! That is even more reason for the weak spinner hobbiest to stick with the reputable ladies. If they do not frequent your specific area enough, then do without until you can cultivate a relationship with one you like and can repeat often with. Then keep doing that until you have 3-4. This will help you keep the SPICE OF LIFE in your hobby experiences.

Also, hats off to the more mature reputable providers. I love you ladies!!
  • RK2
  • 06-08-2019, 10:04 AM
ETG, you may be in to something, but just me, I take pause when I see a reputable eccie provider advertising on STG. I am think too easy for LE to use, and what happens if they get popped? What kind of info can be gained from a providers account?
Certainly a whole bunch of bios for a particular area.
Even who is advertising for an area and what days. It always seems that the common denominator with these busts and stings seem to somehow get connected to STG.
...a website such as STG. I... Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Dumb question (that I should probably know the answer to) but what is STG?

Blushing Saturday Kisses,
Elisabeth
This was eccie targeted. Using other sites these days is sometimes the difference btwn dinner and going hungry for some of us, so no judgement please. It's alot about the times we live in. Want to be part of the solution? Listen to ETG....stick with reputable contacts, screen anyway, and support your locals...they've been there for y'all, so step up and take care of them instead of whining about what you DONT have. Cuz that's what gets ya in a jam to start with. Just MY .02

And one last statistical fact: since I've been on the board, there have been more Hobbyist accounts breached and used for stings than Provider accounts. So who has the credibility here? We protect y'all in more ways than you will ever know, and for one of the particular gents who rolled, you sir should be ASHAMED!!! Karma will have her due from you and I can only hope I get to witness it lol.
  • RK2
  • 06-08-2019, 10:58 AM
I hope no judgement on my part was sensed, that was not the case at all.
I said that listings on STG give me pause, not a deal breaker. Pause to think about all the variables, maybe business is not that good, maybe times are tough, maybe need to expand the market to a different group of people, I get it, seriously I do.
However, it seems that when you advertise on a site where reputation cannot be substantiated by reviews the risk level increases, and that works both ways. The dialog between hobbyist and provider is what keeps us all safe.
I suppose I was lucky in that I reached out to a well known hobbyist and asked for a specific recommendation and he provided one.
I was a nobody at that time (still am in most respects, but that is besides the point). Point is the information we share helps us all.
Dumb question (that I should probably know the answer to) but what is STG?

Blushing Saturday Kisses,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

SkipTheGames website
Looks like a couple of traveling ladies got caught up. Good job Rat, it will be even harder for a lady to justify making a stop in your backyard