Any AMP’s in Kansas City, KANSAS?

While we’ve been inquiring about KC North oak shops, it dawned on me I never hear about any shops in KC, KANSAS - up along I-635, I-435 toward Legends, K-7 further west, or downtown KCK. Even DeSoto or Bonner Springs. Are they banned or are we just missing them? Anyone know of worthwhile shops west and north of downtown?
There are none. Years ago, there were parlors in KCKC but the new mayor chased them away. They weren't amps. One time, I paid for hot tub shared. The girl was very attractive and I most certainly got to do a lot of playing though no full service. That was "back in the day," and is no more.
If you're going to DeSoto or Boner Springs, you might as well go to Lawrence. Get a burger and some eye candy at the Bird before your rub and tug.
its a roll of the dice down here in south KC...

if you need a high percentage shot - Joey-Gleet is right - go to Lawrence...
So far, Lawrence has been my go to place. Was hoping for a good alternative. Guess I’ll stay with the sure town.
Look up the Lawrence Amps on the Wichita and Kansas board. There are might be more Larry Amps reviews there than Wichita Amps and you will find the reviews very revealing.