Let’s get this resolved

If a provider on here does not offer erotic services, is that person actually a provider?
If the provider is only offering a therapeutic massage, should that person be allowed a profile?
If one receives merely a therapeutic massage, does it warrant a review in any section?
If a review is warranted, is one given credit for a review for simply a therapeutic massage from an alleged provider not offering adult services?
In short, a profile is being used on this site for pure therapeutic massage services. It is my opinion that this person and the services that are provided are intended for Yelp, not this site. Accordingly, the person should not be allowed a profile on this site unless/until adult services are actually offered. Moreover, no reviews should be written for therapeutic massages, when it is known that the masseuse does not offer adult services. Finally, it would be a travesty if any member was given credit for a review of a therapeutic massage with a known masseuse that does not provide adult services.
Have a great evening.
TV
no reviews should be written for therapeutic massages Originally Posted by televill

what are you gonna do about it tho

• A1.
  • 08-04-2019, 11:43 PM
Mod material, he got my vote
Going to pass on being a moderator, but the purpose of posting this Phoenix was to bring to a moderator’s attention. This issue should also be relevant to providers, who have to advertise/compete for the hobbyist well earned dollar against someone offering non-erotic/adult services. TV
I agree 100% TV, it's like on Sesame Street, "one of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong ". Idk, since she started here maybe give some time tol utilize other marketing media, but in the end, this really isn't the place for a strictly therapeutic massage, particularly if they aren't licensed. Just my opinion tho.
  • A1.
  • 08-06-2019, 01:32 AM
Ike answered in a different spot