No one wants to b "The Lone Sucker"

About to get off the soap box for now. If I have no ROS access and see a recomendation "yes" from folks with lots of reviews and post, I could get a sense that a good time is likely.

Boy would I be shocked to later learn she only had 3 rotten teeth in her head, bad breath, poor hygiene, pimp hiding in the bathroom, upsold per activity wanted, was a cash and dash and the person writing the review would never vist again. That might have all be in plain sight for those having access. I know it is up to each person to go yeah or nay for their own reasons and that sometimes although the provider is good it was just the wrong chemistry mix and they should not be chastized and porly rated for that so a yes is warranted.
Having been between ROS, like most, I am aware of how I had to rely on yes or no to help with my research to plop down my cash. It would suck to be the only sucker who didn't know it was a crappy provider.
Just sayin
Lets not make `tonto"
Spanish word look it up
I wish the rating was more than binary, yes or no. I've seen a number of providers that fit into the "maybe" category, usually I just don't leave a review either way in that case.
I wish the rating was more than binary, yes or no. I've seen a number of providers that fit into the "maybe" category, usually I just don't leave a review either way in that case. Originally Posted by Desdinova
once you submit a review, you can edit it
you can change the yes or no to maybe
you can add some more words but not many
if you add more than 1 line, part of it will not be visible
to those w/out pa

look at my most recent review of 2 amp’s

like you, I don’t like leaving a review
unless it was decidedly good - or pretty bad
I forgot to mention...

once you submit a review, you can edit it...

but only for about an hr. after that, you can not edit

but you can always add additional comments in subsequent posts
LMAO, maybe we should be leaving a star rating in the description like Hotels.
5 stars down to 1 star, which would be, "Damn I wish Tom Bodett (of Motel 6) would have left the lights out on this one!
lol James. Next review I'll try to remember to leave the lights on or off